Vibrating Prostate Massager, tips and tricks please.

Just tried out a prostate massager solo and it really wasn't happening for me. I've had my OH finger (not to mention my own) and plugs in my arse, and was expecting this to be more stimulating, but it probably did a lot less.

Any tips out there is it time to call on my wife to help me out?

Hi
It may be that your prostrate massager is not hitting the spot. Which one do you have? Have you tried a bullet vibrator on the base? You may just need some extra stimulation. From what I know it takes a lot of practice and trying different toys to find what works for you. Have a read on the reviews as you may get more of an idea of what you are looking for. I'm sorry but I can't help much more as I'm a female but my hubby enjoys anal play 😊

And yes your wife might enjoy joining in. Another to try could be anal beads or an anal probe as you get a lot of sensation from toys thrust in and out of the anal opening. Your wife could do that 😊

Thanks for the reply Lil_Red. It's this one.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17779

Free with last weeks order, so I thought I'd give it a go. I assumed the one of the vibration settings would do something without the need for a bullet. Plus you start to run out of hands 😀.

I've played with beads with my OH plenty, but never tried them myself.

I found the same problem when I bought my first vibrating butt plug, I have awesome orgasms when using it but thought I would have more intense sensations from it.

That and the loss of erection that happens when it's first in! Annoying!

Oh I see, I didn't realise it had vibrations. Funny as was just looking at that a few minutes ago 😁 maybe I won't get that for his lordship now lol. I know what you mean about not enough hands. My hubby has the non vibrating booty plug and I use a bullet on the base which does the trick. Looking at getting the vibrating booty buddy next I think, now I know I'm ruling yours out. Sorry I can't be of more help. All i can say is happy hunting.
One question for you, would you be able to have sex with your wife wearing this? He likes to wear and have sex at the same time, was looking at yours and trying to work out the dynamics if it would stay in.

Yeah, I don't see a problem wearing it, unless perhaps I was on my back (rare) and even then I don't think it would do any harm (just hard to get at the controls.

I think my OH will enjoy the challenge. She's mechanically minded.