Vibrator for an ex

Hi,

I broke up with a girl a few months back, and we've remained very close friends.

While we were together she often mentioned that she wanted to try a rabbit, and I'd like to get her one.

Can you recommend a good one?

Thanks,

Mark

The Jessica Rabbit 2.0 on Lovehoney is good. But are you sure you want to give an ex something so... intimate?

Just don't get something too big, rabbits can be large and you don't want to get her something that will scare her :D

And on a side note, I'm not sure how appropriate a present it sounds, but that's none of my business really.

all i can say is this, if my ex asked me, i wouldn't get one for her.

She can go and choose one herself.

Hmm i dont know if i would feel to comfortable if my ex bought me one...
Would wonder what he was trying to do, just freak me out i think and tell him thanks but no thanks if i wanted one that much id go get it for ones self.

xx

mybadx wrote:

Would wonder what he was trying to do, just freak me out i think and tell him thanks but no thanks if i wanted one that much id go get it for ones self.

xx

i totaly agree.

something eles ive been wondering about... you know them clone a willy kits?.... well what do you do with a made one when you split up with that person?... do you give back to them?...you wouldnt want to keep it and use it would you?.. what if you kept it and then got a new bloke and they found it?....

Dxx

I wouldnt buy my ex any kind of sex toy, if they have any idea about getting back with you then buying them a sex toy is leading them on

diamonds wrote:

mybadx wrote:

xx

i totaly agree.

something eles ive been wondering about... you know them clone a willy kits?.... well what do you do with a made one when you split up with that person?... do you give back to them?...you wouldnt want to keep it and use it would you?.. what if you kept it and then got a new bloke and they found it?....

Dxx

You have just gave me a vision of some new bloke in my lif going into my bottom drawer and finding it, asking about it and just blatently sayin oh thats my x can i do you for the collection :L

But all seriousness i think i would bin it after all he would then be an x, in the past why keep something to remind you of something that once was

xx

mybadx wrote:

diamonds wrote:

mybadx wrote:

xx

i totaly agree.

Dxx

You have just gave me a vision of some new bloke in my lif going into my bottom drawer and finding it, asking about it and just blatently sayin oh thats my x can i do you for the collection :L

But all seriousness i think i would bin it after all he would then be an x, in the past why keep something to remind you of something that once was

xx

wonder how many people have recycled there ex's clone of a willy vibe? lol i would imagen(sp?) theres something quite satisfying(sp?) about sending his cock (even if its a copy) to be cut up and crushed, dont you think? lol

Dxx

Yeah would have a better feeling than scrathing al his dvds and cutting up his clothes :)

xx

people reading this must think were bunny boilers! lol promise were not :P lol

Dxx

Nah we both have loving partners. Only our develish side coming out on us hehe

xx

mybadx wrote:

Nah we both have loving partners. Only our develish side coming out on us hehe

xx

External MediaExternal Media

lol Dxx

diamonds wrote:

mybadx wrote:

diamonds wrote:

mybadx wrote:

xx

i totaly agree.

Dxx

xx

wonder how many people have recycled there ex's clone of a willy vibe? lol i would imagen(sp?) theres something quite satisfying(sp?) about sending his cock (even if its a copy) to be cut up and crushed, dont you think? lol

Dxx

lol i just have visions of someones house somewhere there being a "hall of fame" with all theese clone a willy kits of ex partners!

as for buying a toy i think there are 2 issues here, the first is buying a toy and the second is that the receiver is an ex. if the person was a close friend it would probably be ok to buy one. but with you being an ex it could seem a little full on, and may give off signals you dont want to. I wouldt go so far at to BUY her one, but maybe a LH gift voucher (do they exist?) could be a more subtle way of pleasing everyone

You may have givin LH a new idea there SL. I would highly like it if someone bought me a LH voucher i would defenatly find something to spend it on

xx

just thought, if my ex gave me a sex toy id also feel a little insulted aswell... like what i need a sex toy cos i will never meet anyone eles so wont ever have sex but your be going around screwing who you want?

i think buying a toy for your ex can just open up a massive can of worms, they can take it so many wrong ways that its not worth the trouble its bound to bring.

and if she really really wanted one she would just buy it herself.

Dxx

diamonds wrote:

just thought, if my ex gave me a sex toy id also feel a little insulted aswell... like what i need a sex toy cos i will never meet anyone eles so wont ever have sex but your be going around screwing who you want?

Never thought of it that way but i think you may be right also..

xx

mybadx wrote:

diamonds wrote:

Never thought of it that way but i think you may be right also..

xx

i actually think that comment is more about the type of guy my ex was to be honest, i dont think many would feel like that but if he did buy me one that be what i would think/feel.

thankfuly Mr diamonds is compelty differant :-)

Dxx

mybadx wrote:

You may have givin LH a new idea there SL. I would highly like it if someone bought me a LH voucher i would defenatly find something to spend it on

xx

i thought that LH did them but i may be wrong. i know they have the whishlists but gift vouchers would be brill, (if they dont do em allready)

sweetlove666 wrote:

mybadx wrote:

xx

i thought that LH did them but i may be wrong. i know they have the whishlists but gift vouchers would be brill, (if they dont do em allready)

i think what your thinking about is the lovehoney £5 or £10 off vouchers you get for doing the feed back survey ive never seen any other type of vouchers on here though i do agree they would be fab

Dxx