Vibrator for guy

Is there a vibrator for guys? Mine really loves handjob, would be great to have an electric one

Pretty much any vibrator can be used on a penis. My partner likes using bullet vibrators and wands in particular. If you want a toy a partner can place his penis into to enjoy vibrations then check out the male vibrators section under toys for men. My other half likes the O-force 2 :)

Don’t really rate a lot of them, the doppio is good though. The Tenga flip zero is a great idea but please read my review. It’s pricey too.

If you already have a wand then the Male attachment is good.

If he has a dual entrance masturbator then a normal vibrator or vibrating butt plug can be used in the opposite hole to the one you use and it works really well. I use a powerful prostate massager in the anal entrace of my Thrust hip toy and then use the vaginal entrance and its amazing.

I have a wand with a male attachment and whilst it works by god it's so powerful i ejaculate far too quickly for my liking. My wife sometimes uses her bullet in her hand as she strokes and that works. I also had a large orgasm using her womanizer on the right spot on my penis. Any of those will do it.

I've never really had any pleasure from using one on myself. I think maybe I haven't found one with a strong enough buzz.

GCM wrote:

I've never really had any pleasure from using one on myself. I think maybe I haven't found one with a strong enough buzz.

I found I can't orgasm with just the vibrations alone like women can. It does however really enhance the orgasm for me if used with a stroker/hip toy. The same with a vibrating anal toys, they feels quite nice, but its the enhanced orgasm they give that really shines.