Vibrator in my ass

My best orgasm would have to be a vibrator in my ass. Some penetration in my pussy and my legs straight up in the air. I love all vibrators they rock. being We have been married for 12 years we try alot of things. So if you have anything new.

i love to do to my husband what has just been done to me.because we both love to give and recieve anal we can both be fucked in the same position as each other.in 13 yrs we have tried so many things.i love to come when i'm gagged and blindfolded getting both holes fucked at same time{he wears the strap on}it took a long time for him to try anal now he loves it.we love to use a double together and watch it on tv as we're recording.its so horny to stretch his arse with toys,fruit,even my fist.last week i foot fucked him,the first time.we have a list of things to do ,set of numbers,pick a number ,do what list says.take it in turns.keep adding to the list.happy fucking fisting footing nothings taboo if both agree

we use dildoes and vibrators on eachothers arses for foreplay, and some you can leave in while you are fucking or being fucked. the ultimate though is to take a cock in your arse - he does this with her and goes to gay sauna clubs to give and receive cock.

Its the best isn't it? >.<
I love it when I'm bound and gagged and my partner uses one of our funfactory vibes on my ass while he plays with my clit. Or our 8 inch vibrating realistic on the harness while he penetrates me.
I wonder if they make double vibrating dildos? Now theres something we could both enjoy together! ^_~