Vibrator in Travel Mode

One of my vibes seems to not want to turn on after a full charge. I read several articles trying to troubleshoot it. The customer service sent an email saying how to fix certain things but nothing on how to reset it if it is in that mode. I looked for the service manuals for the brand but I honestly dont remember it coming with one. Any last ditch suggestions thta worked for you?
Thank you much love.

1 Like

You’ve probably tried these but the travel locks on the items we have seem to turn on/off by either double clicking the power button or by holding it down until it buzzes a number of times.

1 Like

Actually I didnt know about waiting for it to buzz a certain number of times. Thank you :slight_smile:

It’s usually 2 or 3 quick buzzes.

It’s odd though because normally putting a vibrator on charge takes it out of travel lock mode.

It may just be done for. It was a favorite though.

Hey @Hedgemaid

Are you able to link to the product you are having trouble with? :slight_smile:

I didnt purchase this particular one at your site. Although I have many nice toys from Lovehoney. Does it matter if its not from your site?

Ah, if it’s not a toy we stock then I don’t think I’ll be able to help sadly :frowning:

Competitor links are not allowed on the forum either, sorry!

Thats ok. I appreciate what I found out so far. Frankly it is a lesson to buy better well made toys from this site than to spend too much on a bad one. Thank you though.

Without knowing how the toy works I can’t be sure, but here are various ways Travel Locks can be operated:

• Hold down power button for 3-5 seconds
  • Press plus and minus buttons together for 3-5 seconds
  • Press plus button for 3-5 seconds
  • Plug toy in to charge it (Usually deactivates all travel locks)

Hopefully one of those can bring your favourite vibe back! :weary:

2 Likes

Have you a link to the particular toy you’re having trouble with?

It wasnt a Lovehoney product they said no. Its ok I think its just broken for good

1 Like

I’ve had some toys what have broken and said on the instructions to always charge fully on first use and then never let the charge run completely flat as can damage the battery life. But also bare in mind recharging batteries all have a limited life span before they stop holding charge, so could be to do with that depending on how long you’ve had the toy and how often it’s been used :slightly_smiling_face:

It had average use but was less than a year old. I think I stored it wrong or didn’t follow changing rules. The travel mode idea was just hopefulness. Under its product review a few people said they experienced similar things. I just found that out after looking again.

1 Like

Interesting, sounds then it could just be a faulty toy batch of others have had the same issues