Vibrator not working :(

Hello everyone!

I recently bought the “Desire Luxury Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator” and it has been working great, however it is now “stuck” and the buttons are no longer responding, other than the light indicator it shows when normally fully charged is constantly on.

Being the genius I am, I managed to misplace my users manual to see if there’s any reason this could be happening. Has anyone seen this happen with this product before? I was hoping to be able to possibly fix it before I go through with returning it, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @Becca28 :slightly_smiling_face:

Could it be the travel lock? I think that one is holding down the + and - buttons together for 5 seconds (the light should flash). You can also disable it by plugging it in to charge. :+1:

1 Like

Yes I’ve tried both of those, it’s still not changing :confused:

:thinking: The only other basic checks are double-checking you’re using the correct charging lead, and making sure you’re pressing the right buttons. If you have another of the same type of cable and/or a different power source to charge it from, you could try that?

If those don’t help, I think you might need to return it (though contact Customer Care first. They might know more :slightly_smiling_face:)

Oh dear, just press everything like most people without the manual :joy::joy::joy: especially if @Ian_Chimp suggestion doesn’t work