Vibrator recommendation request

Hi, I have tried quite a few vibrators but with most of them I find the buzz or humming too intense and it just makes me numb. I am looking for one that is more like a strong shudder or pulse but not too fast, maybe 300-350 vibrations per minute. I was thinking of looking into wand style vibrators, but any shape with a low frequency would be great. Thanks!

4 Likes

I am not the one to answer this but I am sure there will be many others who will be able to give you good advice.
I am pleased you have felt comfortable asking here. May be a bullet may be the answer, they are relatively cheap so you would not have lost much. Good luck with finding something that hits the spot so to speak.

From my experience, I would expect the wand to be most suitable. From all the vibes we have, I think the lowest rumble would be on the LH plug in wand https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/lovehoney-deluxe-mains-powered-magic-wand-vibrator-lhau-white/a37246g68824.html
We also have 2 rechargeable wands, but they are not quite so rumbly. There are quite a few options, and might be worth looking through the reviews, Doxy and Mantric always seem to have positive mentions. THeres the additional bonus of attachments for them also.
There are of course this like the womanizer ranges, more of a suction. I cannot comment directly but my OH has one particular toy she loves that is similar, but has to be in the right mood for it. Otherwise she’s a vibes girl

2 Likes

We use this wand https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/lovehoney-deluxe-rechargeable-mini-metallic-massage-wand-vibrator/a37806g73479.html
Great light weight cord free toy

Mains powered or rechargeable toys tend to have a low frequency rumble rather than a high frequency buzz so a mains or rechargeable wand might suit you.

I think you need to avoid buzzy vibrations and try a rumbly one maybe on an intermittent setting. I have a G-Spot one (possibly fifty shades… I’ll have to check) that you can use as a Clitoral stimulator which I find nice and rumbly. It does it in different areas of the shaft too so is less intense. As it’s not designed for Clitoral stimulation it isn’t pinpoint/direct either.

What have you tried so far?

Or maybe something like the womanizer? It’s a different sensation altogether. The lowest setting on mine is very mild but still pleasurable.

@MySecret My wife enjoys her Hitachi Wand but it does make some noise. I was thinking of trying the Doxy sometime soon. From watching online videos the Doxy does not sound as loud but produces the same results and wider range of speeds. :smile:

1 Like

Hi and welcome :hugs:

I also recommend the Mantric wand; it can be turned down quite low for deep penetrating rumbles, and it comes up quite often on Deal Of The Day.

I imagine that the Doxy is similar, but I don’t have it so can’t comment I’m afraid.

1 Like

I need rumbly vibes too (buzzy toys are my nemesis) and really get on with the desire bullet. Very rumbly, 4 speed settings + patterns.

The dame pom is pricey but has a nice low frequency. Very rumbly. Has a sliding setting so you can alter the intensity till its just right instead of flicking through preset ones.

Both mantric and desire toys tend to be nice and rumbly.

Clit suction toys are also might be good as they work completely differently.
This one is a really nice no frills model. But people swear by the womaniser premium and various others too.

3 Likes

Another vote here for a mains wand. The lovehoney mains powered magic wand is awesome. It’s easy to use with a scroll wheel for intensity…has a long cable…just plug in and go.
It is rumbly rather than buzzy. Is noisy on full pelt but for me the noise outweighs the results.
Read the reviews…see what you think.

Good luck in finding your next new toy.
Have fun.

3 Likes

The doxy wand are so much more powerful!

Hi I hope this helps I have the Hitachi wand which has only 2 speeds I can only use it on the first setting as the 2 one is so powerful and bring me off in seconds. The head is fairly hard and not much movement.

I also.have the lovehoney wand which has a scroll wheel I can start of on the lowest setting and build it up.on the wheel the head is slightly softer and a bit.mor movement in it. It also can bring me off in a matter of seconds when turning it up in my opinion they are both worth having in your toy box. Both give fantastic orgasam and ale me super wet. As an add on the can be used with your partner with some imagination hope this helps

1 Like

I’ve used the same vibrator now for 4 years and I haven’t found one that can beat the feeling for myself. It’s called, COCO DE MER - GEORGIANA G-SPOT VIBRATOR BROWN. It’s quite expensive but most definitely with it .
Hope this helps !!!
H x