Vibrator recommendations after using electric toothbrush?

I bought an LH dream bullet a while back, and it’s reasonably good for what I wanted it for (being quiet in uni halls), but it’s either not powerful enough to actually take me all the way to orgasm or doesn’t give me the right sensations? I’ve been reluctant to buy much of anything new since then, because I was living either with parents or in a shared house with nosy housemates, so my go-to for a vibrator that worked was an electric toothbrush. Yes, I know, bad for me, and I have been using it through fabric (skirt/leggings/underwear) since I heard about the microabrasions issue, but. It’s really good. Works incredibly well, much better than the bullet. (Also worked to get me over the edge in less than three minutes if I was already in the mood, so I could pass off a quick session as cleaning my teeth even when other people were in the next room. Top tip!)

Now that I have my own place, I want to move away from the makeshift toothbrush method and actually get a proper vibrator, but I don’t want to waste money on something that doesn’t work for me like I did with the bullet.

So. Any recommendations on something that would give a similar effect? I’m not sure whether it’s the strength or type of vibration that’s what really does it for me, but if anyone’s got any ideas of something that would feel similar but actually be intended for use in a sensitive area, they’d be much appreciated.

1 Like

Hello and welcome back @elsie142 :slightly_smiling_face:

My first thought is the Tingle Tip toothbrush attachment. :slightly_smiling_face:

But if you’re looking for a proper vibe there’s a couple of things you could consider:

Do you think you like:

• Internal or External? (or both)
  • Precise or broad stimulation? (eg bullet vs wand)
  • High frequency (buzzy) or low frequency (rumbly) vibrations
  • Medium/strong/teeth rattling power?
  • Softer silicone, or harder plastic against your bits?

Every body is different, so everyone can’t like everything equally, but mulling over a few of those may help you narrow your choices down.:slightly_smiling_face:

Mrs Chimp really likes rumbly vibes, and if the frequency is right they don’t even have to be massively powerful. Her favourite is the Mantric brand (particularly the Wand), and they’re a nice mid-range price as well. They’re also a Lovehoney brand, so you can often snag one in a sale for an even better price. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

I always recommend the wands, they are amazing!! They can be abit loud if its the mains one but oh my it never fails to get me there :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Wands appear to be the way to go for good vibrations. Plus with the differing heads, you are bound to find one that suits your requirements.

1 Like

Tango or the Mantric bullet. Both small and quiet yet powerful. Especially the Tango. They’re a totally different animal to the old bullet you had.

The quietest toys we own are the Womaniser Premium and the thrusting motion on the new Happy Rabbit Curve Thrusting Rabbit.
These toys have a totally different feeling to standard vibrators, but they’re also worth considering if your budget will stretch that far, and stealth is your thing.
Oh, forgot the dildos… they’re definitely quieter than all the others! :rofl:

I alway use the love honey mini wand to finish me off switch up the speed whilst being taken from behind and climax at the same time as my partner , price is reasonable as well and not too noisy people would hear it but they might hear you enjoying it though

I’ve never seen such a thing. That’s genius!

1 Like

I love the idea of the tingle tip, is it recommended by dentist’s?

Hope you find your go to vibe soon!