Vibrator repair?

This is probably kind of a long shot, but worth asking.

A few months ago, I got one of these as a tester from LoveHoney: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16890

And it was so brilliant, it soon became my favourite toy for my OH to use on me.

However, I got it out tonight for a play, and was devastated to find it's broken! It works a little if you move it around, so it sounds like a loose connection inside. The buttons still light up, but the motor inside is dodgy.

Since it was a tester, I'm not expecting to get a replacement through the normal means, so I was wondering if LH did vibrator repair (or know someone who does) which would be cheaper than buying a new one? £39 is alot of money for me, and I could be saving for a while.

I'm devastated! :'(

I've repaired a couple of ours that "failed", but it's probably not worth will actually repairing them

Mr Bell 'rescued' Mrs Belles little favourite vibe from the big pussy in the sky by just resoldering some joints. Anyone with a little electrical knowledge would be able to do it, assuming it's a loose connection - which it sounds like if if works if you wiggle the wire.

Trouble is you have to find a kindred spirit with some knowhow or else you might feel embarrassed

Belles

Have you spoken to customer services? Have you had it under a year? I know it might be different because it was a tester, but it's worth your asking as you are a key member of the forums and already have a fair few reviews under your belt!

If worst comes to worst maybe you could ask nicely if it can be sent in for the amnesty and you could get a new one of the same vibe but for half price???

I'm not one for diy let alone repairing a vibe! Hope that LH can sort out something for you hun!

x

Awww. I hate it when that happens. I love my vibes and hate for them to break. I do agree with masterandslave, though. Try contacting Customer Service.

I was hoping to get a reply on the forums, but I think I'll get in contact with customer services within the next day or two and see if they can help me.

I think a lot of the team are still on their christmas break, or catching up with the backlog! I know Ruth has just come back

x

Problem solved, Ruth and Shelly have sorted me out with a new one for half price.

I'm a happy girl again now :)

Whohoo!

x