Vibrator Use vs Manual

Since I started using a vibrator a number of years ago, I've gone from using it now and again to most times I masturbate. For me, it is just better than my hand alone. Ladies, what % of the time do you use a toy vs not?

50/50 for me I think, although I tend to masturbate a couple of times a day so I might use a toy once then later on just use my hands. If I'm masturbating before bed I almost always use my hands, so I don't have to bother getting up and cleaning my toys!

When I first started out with sex toys I used vibrators, but these days I prefer to use a glass dildo or something like that, and stimulate my clitoris manually. It seems to result in stronger orgasms :)

100% with a toy. Ive never been able to climax using just my hands!

Depends how lazy I am. Sometimes I'm so lazy I can't bring myself to roll over the bed to reach the toy drawer. But it's a 50/50 for me.

It generally takes me a lot of stimulation to actually get anywhere, to be honest, manually? Sometimes it can literally hurt my poor hand. I don't know if it's due to one of my (many) health issues, but I get a nasty pain in the tendons (I think) of my hand after a while.

Also I find manual stimulation is more wearing on my clit - if you get sore before you manage to get off, you've kind of had it in terms of actually being able to orgasm!

GeekyEleanor wrote:

Depends how lazy I am. Sometimes I'm so lazy I can't bring myself to roll over the bed to reach the toy drawer. But it's a 50/50 for me.

Hehe - this for me too, or I can't be bothered to fiddle about with the combination lock on my toy case!

Depends how excited i am. Sometimes a toy just dont do it :(

Depends on my mood but probably about 50/50. I do find that if I use vibrating toys too often it leads to a bit of a loss of sensation of the clitoris and then I find it harder and harder to orgasm without the strongest of vibrations, so then I have to go back to my hand for a bit until the sensations pick up again.

I pretty mcuh always use my toys as they are just so much better and offer more than what my hand can. However, when I'm struggling to sleep but can't more because my partner is asleep, that's about the only time I'll use my hand, ahaa.

Always the hitachi magic wand for me ! damn that toy has given a lot of orgasms over the years

wildflower wrote:

Depends on my mood but probably about 50/50. I do find that if I use vibrating toys too often it leads to a bit of a loss of sensation of the clitoris and then I find it harder and harder to orgasm without the strongest of vibrations, so then I have to go back to my hand for a bit until the sensations pick up again.

+1 :)

100% Toy

80 toys i cum quicker with them

Majority of the time, I don't get anywhere using my hand. So I have to use toys really..

I don't get anywhere near with just my hand so always vibrator+++

I'd say about 50/50 - toys are quicker for me, but I like to keep my hand in too as it were! Don't want to get to the stage where I'm too dependent on the vibrations and find it more difficult to cum with someone else then.

Majority of the time I use toys too, find the orgasms more powerful with them than with my hands.

I'm 50/50 as well if i want to come quickily ill use a vibe if i want a build up i'll use my hand. i also enoy useing a bullet vibe and my hand.

I need a toy, not necessarily a vibrator, even dildo would do in case of the Njoy Fun Wand, but not fingers. My main problem is I do not react strong enough to my own fingers. Not just on my clitoris, but generally on spots I love when my partner touches, I dont reach at all if I touch it with my own fingers.

Not sure if I am weird, but I can come from my partners fingers playing with my clitors, but never my own fingers.

I'm going to hazard 80% toys with solo play. I find that most of the time I enjoy a combination of glass dildo with bullet on my clit, sometimes just rabbit toy of bullet alone, even dildo alone. If I masturbate manually it is usually after wearing my jiggle balls or lelo vibrating egg and I just need to come at this time so my hands do just fine.

ironically my OH can make me come with his hands much faster than with toys.