Videos/Pics of exes

I have photos of my ex, but just normal everyday ones, however & maybe more worryingly my hubby and I recorded a particularly fun session early on in our marriage, on a video that had those tapes, however we now don’t know where that tape is! :flushed:
We have a bunch of tapes but so far haven’t been able to identify it. I occasionally have nightmares about the kids finding it! To be fair if something happened to hubby and I, they are going to be traumatised by our stash of sex toys/outfits etc , so by then the video probably won’t be a shock :joy::joy:
We come across as quite straight laced people, & I’m disabled & a wheelchair user so our sex life would be quite a surprise.

3 Likes

I can’t speak for straight, but laced… isn’t that what fetishwear is all about? :smirk:

2 Likes

Good for you @HunnieBee!

I have print photos of exes - I expect OH does too - but we don’t talk about them and they are all stashed away in photo boxes. All harmless, and just kept as a testimony to our lives…

The only digital pics I have are of me and MrR and I don’t care who finds them! They are not explicit, just a reminder of fun and a happy relationship.

All rather tame!

1 Like

I once sent pictures of my erect penis to all my contacts…it cost me a feckin forune in stamps! :wink:

4 Likes

Same as u I’ve got some pics of my ex stored only I know where it is I’ve looked at them the first week of the spilt but not since he’s told me he’s still got pics of me like yourself we still get on well so we r not really bothered about the pics

I never took saucy pics or videos with exs, but when me and hubby got together I found videos of his ex on his laptop. I tried not to let it bother me but it upset me and I worried he still used them and thought he still had feelings for her because of it. I brought it up with him and he said he’d forgotten they were there and deleted them there and then :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

All my photos seem to be in the cloud. Nothing saucy from previous relationships but if I had they would be removed. Anything else however I’d keep, when I’m old it would be nice to look back and remember the good times like visiting a zoo or climbing a mountain.

1 Like

I had some naughty ones of my ex , on Polaroids , and some I developed myself.
When we split , I did the decent thing and destroyed them and the negatives .
Not out of spite , but I didn’t want them being lost and falling into someone else else’s hands

2 Likes