Views on facials

Just that really..... my wife isn’t against the idea, and it’s something I think I’d like to try. But when it Cums to it (pun intended) I bottle it and just go in her mouth!

Is this something the lovehoney faithful have tried? Liked?

Thoughts!

It Dosent bother me. As long as Iv not just washed my hair and I'm warned so my eyes are closed. It's nothing that a quick wash can't fix ! Although after we normally laugh and he hands me the baby wipes. We are both a bit silly.

I don’t mind them as long as it doesn’t go in my eyes cause it burns.

We tend to leave them to shower sessions though so it can washed off afterwards :)

I don’t mind my husband shooting in my face. We do this occasionally, as well as swallowing and all over my breasts. It happens which ever way our mood takes us.

Something we have tried but it’s definitely a visual thing in the moment rather than anything else.once your done it’s usually a few giggles and a clean up, so it’s not something we always do but during certain times such as sub/dom sessions we will do it. Just keep the wet wipes and tissues ready!

Also it’s not the most attractive thing standing in front of your partner having a wank especially if it takes a little while 😅

I enjoyed it, very nice feeling

My wife loves facials, in the mouth or over her breasts, but I'm careful to warn her to shut her eyes, if I intend giving her a facial !

I used to feel guilty when it went in her eyes.

Purely hypothetical as i've never tried it (or anything sexual with a partner, yet!), but im not sure it's something that i'd want to try. I have OCD and don't like the idea that semen comes from the same place a guy pees from and will have traces at least of urine in it.

As such i have issues with semen in general no matter where it goes, but i don't want to use condoms (implant, for other reasons) i think i'd have to shower after sex regardless, so i guess in that way it wouldn't really matter as it would get washed off anyway.

Pretty sure rather than sexy though it would just look amusing, i like the idea of a good giggle after sex, so maybe.

I'm.not too keen on face cumming as it's a pain to get off. And I remember 1 time when hubby was still living at home he did it and the next morning I went down for breakfast with his mum and dad.( There shower washing room was down stairs) and his mum said. Oh you must be a dribbler (yet I had his dried cum still over 1 face cheek and chin) I didn't know where to look. I'm sure she ment it in a non sex way but still haunts me to this day lol. I would rather his lead over my boobs or my fav over my arse while we do doggy

I prefer for my OH to cum over my tits than in my face, i find it quite satisfying being on my knees and being submissive to him yet controlling at the same time

I really like it and asked my wife a few years ago if she would try it. At first i would ask where she wanted me to come so that she had the choice as to how often she wanted to do it and for a bit we were doing it and i knew it was jusy her trying yo keep me happy whilst not disliking it but it not really doing it for her.
Now we are at the point where she asks for it.
Early on it can be strange, as much as i liked it, i felt guilty. Now its anazing!

I'm another lady who prefers his load on my breasts or bum rather than on my face, partly because it makes my face come out in a really painful rash! But if you want to give it a go and your partner is willing then keep on going for it until you get comfortable. Have you tried doing it in the shower? That's what we did at first, took a lot of the pressure to get the aim right and such off. If he missed or it slopped off, easier to clean the shower than the bed/carpets. And if it got in my eyes, nose or whatever instant rinse available. Made it a lot easier for us both to relax :)

Thanks for all the posts,
Great idea lovebirds, my wife has been reading all these and said let’s give it a go in the shower tomorrow!!
Yay for me!!

I love to give my wife a facial and so does she at the time. But hates having to get up and wash my cum out of hair the morning after.

I quite like it, but I much prefer boobs.

If I'm in the mood, I love it, but I tend to prefer his cum delivered internally in one of a couple of places below the waist.

If he is going to cum on me, usually I'd prefer boobs. Bum is second and face third.

I actually love it, I’m a complete submissive and it goes with the whole humiliation thing that gets me off, it tends to be me begging OH to cum on my face but he doesn’t mind where it goes. I have a dermal piercing in my chest so I’m always concerned about infection if he cums there xx

I don’t mind that as long as I am warned and can shut my eyes in time, I don’t always want it in my hair though.

I’m with you hun