Views on Mantric Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator as a "travel vibrator"

Hi guys, my OH works away for a week at a time, and is interested in getting something that she can take away with her discreetly for those times when she needs a little release…and also something that might be able to use for non-intimate massage after a long day.

She doesn’t like bullet vibes, and prefers a low buzz than an fast and furious one…so I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or recommendations.

She happened across the Mantric Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator and likes the fact that its not obviously a vibrator,and that it could also be used for muscle massage…

I’m sure there’s some lovely ladies out there with one of these - are they any good?

Thx a lot!

1 Like

I’m afraid I don’t have that exact one but i have 4 other toys from the Mantric range and love them all. They are all rumbly rather than buzzy even the bullet (though I also am not generally a big bullet fan) so I would think the Clitoral Vibrator would be perfect for what she wants :+1:

Also, the box is very subtle too and doesn’t indicate “sex toy inside”!

2 Likes

Thx @Peitho - yeah rumbly is definately what she likes…so thats good to know…

Now I just need to hold off and not just buy it straight away…not sure she’ll last until Christmas tho…although maybe I could get her the g-spot one to go with it for christmas!

1 Like

That I hugely recommend along with the non eared rabbit!! :rofl:

2 Likes

I have that and really like it. You wouldn’t know what it was. It has constant vibrations and patterns and is nicely shaped to hold for massage :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Disclaimer: I am not a lady. :slightly_smiling_face:

My friend bought one which I had to deliver out to him as he doesn’t live in the UK, and that went through airport security in my regular luggage absolutely fine. :+1:It’s a great size (more like a mini-pebble/unusually shaped bullet), really discreet, and the shape is great for facial massage as well as clitoral. :slightly_smiling_face: And good rumbly power for something so diddy.

And it has a travel lock too. :+1:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp - I have gathered :wink:

Thx for this…she will be travelling though airport security multiple times a week - so thats good to know…

1 Like

Thx @Ian_Chimp, @Peitho, @MsSubExperimenter - sounds like it’s a no brainer…just need to wait for a discount now (not that £40 is too much to pay!) but I do like a bargain!

2 Likes

Hello!

I have this wonderful little pebble. Very discreet in looks, noise and fits nicely into the palm of your hand. I’m a rumble fan myself and love the frequency on this one.

I find the flat side pleasant but the little nub on the top is particularly helpful for getting into knots for gentle body massage.

(Thanks for reminding me I need to write my review! :smile:)

1 Like

Mantric pop up in DotD and sales quite often, so hopeful you won’t have too long too wait. :crossed_fingers:

And don’t forget about the 25% off £40+ perk if you’re an Unlimited member. :+1: You can find it on Your Account page, and you can use it as often as you like. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

And there’s also a 20% off Review discount (no minimum spend) which you get in an email when a review you’ve written goes live. :+1: (you can’t combine these two together though. Booo. :slightly_smiling_face:)

And this is off-topic, but hopefully useful. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve just had a look at your community profile (if I’ve got the right one), and I notice a couple of bits you could clean up to improve your chances of being selected for a tester. :+1:

Firstly you need to pop your community link into your forum profile. You do that simply by pasting the link below into the Web Site box on your Preferences/Profile page. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/blovesc/

I also spotted that your Sex Toy Tester wishlist contains lots of non-tester items. It should only have items from the Tester List. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Hope this helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thx @Ian_Chimp - i may or may not have been lucky enough to be have selected a few times for testing…but I will take into account your recommendations.

But confused by the “non-tester” items…I had made the assumption (wrongly obviously) that you just wanted to add some items you’d like to test to that list…please enlighten me!

Ah - just spotted the “tester list” is add items from this page!..not ones you’d like to test overall! I will amend…and will move all the items we’d just like to try to another wishlist

3 Likes

There are two testing ‘routes’. The first (and main one) is the Tester List. These are the live items that Brenna needs reviews on. You pop these in your public Sex Toy Tester wishlist, and then Brenna can see all the people who have done the same and they provide the pool of people she matches the item to for testing. :+1:

The second route is the Secret Testers, and these are normally (though not always) items that aren’t live on the site yet. You ‘apply’ for these by replying to one of the Tester Topics that Brenna puts on the forum (so this will bypass the regular tester list). :+1:

@Ian_Chimp thx for clarification! - I’ve been going about the “Secret Tester” route correctly (putting ourselves forward for test via the forum) - but was blissfully unaware I was doing the tester list wrong. This is now rectified! - Many thx…

1 Like

No worries. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: I think I’ve only been selected a couple of times from the main list myself, but it’s good to get it squared away just in case. :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Ian_Chimp agree - best to have all fingers in all pies :grin:

2 Likes

I don’t have the Pebble but I do have the lipstick-shaped version.

I can highly recommend Mantric toys. I have a few and they’ve never let me down. They’re also fairly quiet but pack a rumbly punch. Importantly, they have a travel lock.

I haven’t been abroad for several years but I did read that some countries ban sex toys so a ‘massager’ would be a lot less likely to get her in trouble if she goes to one of those countries.

1 Like

Thx VR, her Mantric ‘Pebble’ arrived today - although she’s just jetted off! So she’ll have to wait to get home to try it! Maybe she’ll even let me watch :wink:

I’m keeping my eye on other Mantric deals now - I really like the look and quality of the one we got today. I think the g spot will be next…the. Maybe the knicker vibrator!

3 Likes

Mrs Chimp’s favourites are the Wand, the Realistic, and the Rabbit. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Wait we can use the unlimited discount as often as we like? Whoops xD

I guess the clue was in the “Unlimited” part :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I hadn’t considered that. :slightly_smiling_face: I thought it was the unlimited free deliveries, but you might be on to something. :+1:

1 Like