VixSkin Sleeve

Hi all,

Newbie to the forum but used Lovehoney for a while. I was wondering if anyone has splashed out on the vixskin sleeve? We have tried a few extenders and she always says that they don’t feel very realistic or too plastic like. The Vixskin talks a good game but is it really worth such a high price?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks

1 Like

I don’t have this toy but have considered it.
My wife and I own a couple of Vixskin dildos though, and if the quality is anything to go by, this should be excellent too, and super durable.
The Vixskin Material is soft and squishy, and warms up nicely, and Vixen creations put a lot of care into the veins and other details.
Our two Vixskin dildos are the most lifelike we own.

Thanks for the response, how hard is the material? Found with other extenders that they were either too hard or too soft and squishy, hard to replicate the softness of skin but hardness of errection.

It might be worth looking at the Doc Johnson dual density dildos. They have a harder core with a softer outer layer.

It‘s stretchy, flexible and compressible at the head of our dual density toys. If this sleeve is anything like that, it will feel pretty realistic, provided you keep it well lubed
A hard erection will give this a solid core. But it will be less challenging to take in than a very firm toy of the same girth.
We did own a Perfect Fit Fatboy sleeve, but this was really soft by comparison to Vikskin, if that‘s any help.

I‘ve had a quick scan on Vixen Creations‘ website that gives the (resting) internal & external sizes. The difference between (7.1 - 4.3= 2.4“) will hopefully give you something near the figure to add to your own girth (circumference) for a rough idea of the final size.
I’ve also noticed they make packing plugs for the tip for those who have less to fill the inside with, but I haven‘t seen these on Lovehoney (yet).

Both the Vixen dildos we own are absolutely stunning and much loved toys that should last a lifetime.

If you are concerned about dropping this much cash on something, don‘t forget Lovehoney‘s Happiness Guarantee. :+1:

The sleeve is also dual density, like the dildos. Ive seen some people complain that the internal diameter is small though, so might be a good idea to look up the measurements and make sure it’ll fit for you

1 Like

Hi all, went to the website and there are 3 options, I just wanted to check if anyone can decipher these measurements:
“With measurements of 5-7/8” X 2-1/8” on the outside and 4-1/2” X 1-3/8” on the inside, it’s size falls nicely between our Colossus and Ride On.”

If in doubt, going on the makers site and checking their measurements there is always an option

This looks like:
External measurements: length is 5.875 inches, widest diameter (I think) is 2.125 inches
Internal measurements: length is 4.5 inches, diameter (I think) is 1.375 inches.
These measurements probably change when they’re on though, because of the stretch.
If you want more detailed information, Vixen creations have been super friendly whenever I’ve emailed, and they’re based in Texas so they should be open right now.

:+1: