Vocal partners

How to people feel about vocal partners.

Examples would be a partner taking control saying things like “I’m want to taste you” “roll over I’m going to take you from behind”.

Me and the wife when we did have sex, both of us are not very expressive, but I think it would be hot when in missionary I said " grab my ass, you’re going to make me cum"

4 Likes

I love it when OH tells me I’m a good girl, or tells me to beg for more. So hot …

4 Likes

Mrs W here …

Both Pen and I are very vocal saying what we are going to do and what we are doing to each other pius we are both loud… and the words used are not the same as those used in company with others in shops or the office … it is similar when Mr W and I are together but he is a bit more restrained … enjoy it, it is part of the fun of making love xx

2 Likes

I adore it … love it when my husband openly says to …… and he then goes for it..

3 Likes

I love it, find it such a turn on when he tells me how good or bad I’ve been. And tells me to beg for more when he’s got my chin in his hands :melting_face:
Especially durning as well :hot_face:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more!

She is quite quiet apart from when she cums. She is really loud and we both announce when we are going to cum. When she pegs me I’m really loud and tell her how good it is and tell her what it feels like and dirty talk. She likes it when I do that as it shows her how good she is at it and the pleasure she is giving me. She says it turns her on even more. I guess it would, rather than being silent. You would not get any feedback to what you are doing.

1 Like

We are both pretty quiet when we’re making love. I do like it when I’m doing something and she tells me things like deeper, harder, tweak my nipples etc. I will make comments at times when she is doing things too. But we usually dont announce things in advance. It might be fun to do something like walk up to her and say, I want to eat you to an orgasm, or bend you over the sofa and have my way with you. I do find dirty talk exciting, as long as it is genuine. Saying things that are off character has a chilling effect on me.

If we are having a bit of a kinky / rough session then we can be a bit vocal and I find it really adds to it.

However, sometimes a gag to frustrate the talking is incredibly hot too! When we are having a rough one, wife has developed a bit of a liking to having her mouth taped up and me continuing the dirty talk along the lines of " i’m going to bend you over and take my time having you, and you’re just going to have to be quiet and take it".

If it’s not such a kink filled night then I find that I just like a bit of feedback in terms of a few ooh’s and aah’s to keep me clued in that I’m doing it right for her that night. Total silence can leave you wondering if you’re quite hitting the spot.

:fire::fire::fire:Absolute sucker for it! I’m not quiet, but having a guy taking control and vocalising that is what really makes it for me, especially when it’s mixed with his physical actions, and if there’s a ‘good girl’, ‘you’re mine to do x y z with’, ‘say/tell me you’re…’ yeah, putty in his hands!:face_savoring_food: :heart:

Wife is very vocal and it’s a massive turn on. She’ll actually tell me she’s getting close and then then say oh god I’m going to cum. And let me know till she does. I’ve actually cum hands free just watching and listening to her :heart:

1 Like

I’d find it really hot and kinda more of a turn on I think.

It is funny how just a few words can really change the dynamic. If my wife gets vocal when we are being intimate it ramps up my arousal. Or, if she says something out of the blue, like “ you are so sexy and handsome” or “ I want to take you to bed and rip you off” , that would prompt an immediate reaction from me. In the heat of passion, hearing that she is getting close to orgasm is also very stimulating. Focusing on her breathing and body language at those moments helps me know I am doing what she needs to climax.

Both hubby and I are vocal, Both hubby and I love it when the other one is.

Are we vocal? Not sure if it counts as particularly loud or whatever. But sometimes it’s simple gasping and groaning interspersed with a classic “Yessss! Yessss! Yessssssssss!”, sometimes OH will launch forth with some of her frankly brilliant dirty talk and blurt out something like “Oh yeah…..pound me til I can’t speak”