Wahl massager super loud rattling?

I purchased the wahl 2 speed massager a while ago and have only used it a handful of times as I just can't get past the noise. I am not talking like massager wands or anything but like a jackhammer rattling. It dulls whenever pressure is put on it but it can start at any second.

I am wondering if mine is faulty or something as lots of people say theirs is 'quiet'. Can someone please tell me if their wahl ever makes a VERY loud rattling sound?

I have also tried looking for videos on it but none actually have the wahl on, not review videos or product videos.

*bump* would be great for an answer

*bumpity bump*

Ask customer services? Probably your best bet.

morefun wrote:

Ask customer services? Probably your best bet.

It has been sold out here, several years ago. The site I purchased it from has a very slow customer department which takes around 3 days. I would rather have had the answer from people who have it.

It has taken me a while to find this clip... around 7 mins into the video you'll hear the toy:

http://sunnymegatron.com/2012/03/06/sex/hitachi-magic-wand-vs-wahl-massager-vibrator-giveaway/

Although I'm not sure why you bumped the topic so soon, it takes time for people to reply =)

I still have to get one myself, but it's at the top of my list.

Thanks for the clip, on there it doesn't sound much louder than her voice. Mine may seem louder to me but I may just take a recording of it to see.

Has it got batteries?I had one that was really loud and it was because the batteries didn't fit snuggly, I just out a bit of folded up papper in to keep them still and that did the trick. Otherwise I'd say if youre self conscious using it jut send it back as faulty.

lilac_vix wrote:

Has it got batteries?I had one that was really loud and it was because the batteries didn't fit snuggly, I just out a bit of folded up papper in to keep them still and that did the trick. Otherwise I'd say if youre self conscious using it jut send it back as faulty.

It's mains powered. I have sent a message asking for a return and am hoping the next one isn't as bad.

Hi. We have had Wahls for 15 years or more and know their common faults. We have repaired ours when wires have become broken, switches have become unreliable, noise levels have become excessive and could help you sort yours. if interested drop an email to us at pleasure.n.leisure@dsl.pipex.com. Wahls are hard to come by now, are expensive when you can get them and are so good having yours fixed makes sense.

Steve and Carol