Wake up call

How do you react when your partner wakes you up for sex....does it depend on what there doing or how tired you are...or do you just get straight into it...and what ideally would they be doing to stop you ripping there head off lol...(if over tired)

I'm usually the one doing the waking up bit lol. But if was woken up by my partner wanting sex i wouldn't mind one bit. Nothing better then having sex when you least expect it. But for it to work you both need to have a good healthy sex drive.

I only ask because a few weeks ago my bf woke me up for sex and i nearly killed him,,,but today i just agreed...funny how moods affect your sex drive

I love it when hubby wakes me up!

Normally if he does this I'll wake up with his head between my legs; this turns my dreams dirty before it wakes me up & I wake up very much in the mood for love.

I have to say I've thoroughly enjoyed it ..... I've only ever squirted twice, and both times were as a result of being woken up sex.

Can't get enough of it tbh ....

I love being woken up for sex, especially when her hands/mouth are already down there getting me warmed up

Apparently I don't wake up! So she doesn't do that any more.

Besides which, these days we both take every minute we can get under the covers - shame it's not together.

I hate been woken ip for anything i would hate this it takes me about an hour in a moring to be able to function!

i wish she would wake me up for sex!

I wish I could wake up early enough to wake hubby in the way he deserves to be woken!

Well he teases my nipples and boobies in my sleep and I wake up (sort of) and then I pounce. It happens fairly often and I am happy to play. But if I am totally exhausted and he starts trying it whilst I'm sleeping, I will growl a bit and he knows to stop.

I prefer having sex during the day rather than at night.

chels18 wrote:

i wish she would wake me up for sex!

Same here! I tried waking her up once........She didn't wake up so I stopped!

I've never been woken up for sex

been ages, but last time i pretended i was still asleep while she helped her self! i loved it and so did she!

I know better than to wake the OH for sex. Despite have a great sex drive most of the time, when he is asleep; sex is a no no.

my lass says the complete other thing! she calls me Martini Man :-)

Its only happened once but i was happy to go along with is once i realised what was going on. One day, ill repay him for it :)

Is there a better possible way to start the day?

I love sleepy sex. I always feel most aroused just as I'm waking up in the morning...