Waking up horny in the middle of the night

Ever since I’ve been married I occasionally wake up in the middle of the night with a throbbing stiffy. This usually occurs between 1-2am. It’s something I can’t ignore so I masturbate with my wife lying fast asleep next to me. I then have to go to the bathroom to clean up before falling fast asleep. I have discussed this with my wife who is quite relaxed about me relieving myself. Recently she has woken whilst I’m at it and has helped me finish or invited me inside! The thing is this condition can affect me even after a prolonged lovemaking session. Does it happen to anyone else in this forum and if so how do you deal with it?

Yep - had this since a teenager. Not been as lucky as you as my women have not allowed me to relieve myself or help me. Now I have a much more relaxed attitude to it and get a few toys out....helps sleep no end!

Ooooo permission to do what ever you need to do ;) :)

We are on our way lol

I tend to only get one in the early hours if I’m busting for the loo, not sure why but once I’ve been the little fella settles himself down

Hi Gemma12345 I very often wake up with my hands between my legs toys out then lol

My husband has a terminal illness and is not able to get an errection. So we have not had sex in over a year, never even consummated our marriage, but despite that I'm still gagging for sexual pleasure. I don't want to pressurise him or make him feel inadequate. He has played with me with toys but aI just want his throbbing manhood inside me.

I often wake up wet and achingly horny, and I have to masterbate before I can go back to sleep. Hubby is usually asleep next to me and I try really hard not to wake him. We love eachother but I don't think we can ever have a penatrative sexual relationship ever again, so I can see me masterbating frequently and often, weather he gives me permission or not.

Yes I tend to get a hard on most night but normally I just try and got back to sleep and it dies down as OH wont wake up to satisfy me

Fun Louise, I’m so sorry, I really hope you’re both ok. We haven’t had sex for a very long time due to my Girlfriend’s grief. I’m just used to masterbating on my own.

I am 61 and it is a throbbing stiffy that wakes me up just about every night. My OH sleeps on her side normally so she pulls her knees up, I check how wet she is and maybe apply wet tongue before spooning entry.

We then sleep or dose, or she will practice pelvic floor muscles.

Pork Chop, that sounds really hot!! I’m a light sleeper and so I always wake when my partner stirs. He’s only woken a couple of times in the night since we’ve been together with a huge throbbing erection, but on those occasions we both just happened to wake at the same time and we didn’t even need to say a word- we just knew and made love hard and fast and then fell asleep together again.

To "Loving it" , good to hear you make use of your man in the night

We sometimes make love but as I stay hard for a long time without cumming we just stay joined. If we sleep and I go soft, we both find me growing hard again inside the best bit.

This was me Sunday night Friday n Saturday we had amazing sex and I clearly couldn’t get it off my mind I woke up really horny

This doesn't happen as often as it use to - age I guess - but I'll rub up against mrs JJ and she usually gets the message and positions herself to let me slide it inside her for a while. There's always lube handy in case we need it, and as long as she's not too shattered from work we gently rock ourselves back to sleep and sometimes wake with wet crotches. mmmmm.

Pork Chop wrote:

I am 61 and it is a throbbing stiffy that wakes me up just about every night. My OH sleeps on her side normally so she pulls her knees up, I check how wet she is and maybe apply wet tongue before spooning entry.

We then sleep or dose, or she will practice pelvic floor muscles.

Hi Pork Chop,

I can give you a few years, but I wake up during the mornings with a "Hard On" on most days.

Wifey has sleeping problems so I wont wake her up, but I do snuggle up close to her, And given half a chance she will take advantage of me when she does wake up!

I get woken up with my partners hands inbetween my legs, he often wakes during the night hard & ready and I love it!.. I once woke up to him pulling my bottoms down then entering me - I find it such turn on and the orgasams are some of the best!

Hi. I masturbate most nights before I go to bed, sometimes twice. Yes downstairs. This helps me sleep but I do wake up horny again when the alarm goes off. In the first year or so of our relationship I'd play with my wife ( girlfriend at the time) while she was asleep. Sometimes I'd wank til I cum. Luckily had tissue hehe. Wed even have sex as we woke up.. Unfortunately it's not as frequent now.. Married nearly 25 years. That's why I masturbate most nights. The sex is great when it happens though.