Wand advice

New here and looking for some advice.
We have a lelo rechargeable wand which we both love but the charger cable has snapped.
Looking for a new wand, does anyone have any recommendations, don’t want to end up disappointed :pensive:

1 Like

Can’t you get a new charger cable from somewhere? Seems a shame to abandon it for that.

I don’t have the Lelo wand but any chance it’s one of these charger cables ?

If not, you may be able to get one direct from Lelo?

This one maybe?

The Lelo charger cable is the same for all toys except the Large Smart Wand.

Lovehoney sell the general one - link here.

If you have the Large Smart Wand you’ll need the ‘charger 9V’ charger which you can get direct from Lelo.

If you’re still looking for a new wand anyway, are you wanting it to be rechargeable again? What kind of power do you like?

Edit: Oops sorry, just seen others have already commented re charger cables!

2 Likes

If you are looking for a new wand, the Lovehoney classic is good but the grooves in the head makes it harder to clean. The doxy is also an option. The doxy is more expensive than the classic but it’s better quality from what my friends have told me.

Also, could you maybe get a new charging cable for the one you already have? They are not that expensive and you can find them quite easily.

We’ve got a wand but no attachments can be fixed / added to it, so I would certainly recommend that you thoroughly research each one and query any questions here or direct with LH.
You won’t be disappointed.