Wand vibrator testing needed.

Hi 

I have a wand vibrator up for review, it is purple in colour, USB rechargeable and has 10 settings!

Please only comment below if you do not have a wand and would like to try one. 

Many thanks!

Sounds great, we'd give it a good testing for you :-)

We've got the deluxe Lovehoney one so it would be good to compare the two. Edit: Whoops, didn't read the bit about not having tried one already properly - sorry :-)

Hi Cazz,

I've never tried a wand before and would love to provide a review for this!

Hi Cazz,
I've never tried a wand and would be happy to give it a good run. :)

Hi Cazz,

I don't have the Lovehoney wand/a mains powered wand...does that count? :p

Hey Cazz, we've never tried a full size wand before and would love to give it a test!

Thanks x

Hi Cazz.

I would absolutely LOVE to try a wand, have always wanted one I have heard so many good things!! I would be so grateful to try this out for you.

(I have never tried or owned a wand)

Thanks Chloe :)

Would love to test a full size wand - something we've never had :)

Sorry Cazz, just read the last line - I need more coffee - lol xx

Bit late for a reply but would happily give it a good testing for you between myself and my OH. We are pretty new to sex toys though so maybe you're looking for someone or a couple with more experience

Would love to try! It's something that is on my list to try!

Depends on if it's waterproof, if so, i'd be interested.

Hi Cazz, we'd love to try it out! We've got the rock box but not a wand so would be interested in power comparisons.

thanks x

Hi Cazz

I would love to test it out for you! I lost my wand when i last went back to Ireland along with a couple others! 

thanks xx

Would love to! Me and the OH were talking about getting one again the other night, but keep putting if off due to money