Wand

I just couldn't resist any longer, I caved and bought the LH deluxe wand on the 3 for £75 offer.
Can't wait for it to arrive now! 👍😆😆

I am considering buying that in the 3 for £75 you basicly get 2 extra toys for 1p!

Although i have already got a wand so dont know if i should or not! My eyes are too big!

x

I've got the medium version of the LH wand (it came in my summer bundle) it's that that's made me want the big one lol

butterflybee wrote:

I've got the medium version of the LH wand (it came in my summer bundle) it's that that's made me want the big one lol

I've still not tried the medium one yet. I too got it in the summer bundle and had been wanting it for months. Have the deluxe and micro mini though. Would love the purple wand, just cant afford it ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Its a shame the summer bundles are out of stock, i hope they do not discontinue them!

x

juciy wrote:

Its a shame the summer bundles are out of stock, i hope they do not discontinue them!

x

I think they were only a one off.

Maybe they should do an Autum bundle or Christmas bundle. Think I'll mention this on the pander to me thread xx

A Christmas bundle would be brilliant. "What to buy for the man who has everything... except a butt plug". Would make Xmas shopping a whole lot easier

My OH loves the LoveHoney Deluxe wand, guarantees her an orgasm every time.

My only criticism would be the power cable is a bit short, although that may have been addressed in later versions.

PP: The medium one is fab! I was shocked by the power of it, it really packs a whole lot of punch saying it's battery powered! Can't wait to see how much stronger the mains one is :-)

Dirty_boy: luckily my sockets are right next to my bed, so hopefully a short cable won't be too much of an issue.

And yeah, an Xmas bundle would be awesome! I reckon everyone would want one, they'd sell out quicker than the summer ones did haha

I also caved in and bought it tonight on the 3 for £75. I'd been thinking about it for a while, but the 25% off email made it £56 for the three which I couldn't refuse!

Can't wait for it to turn up :)

Lala23 wrote:

I also caved in and bought it tonight on the 3 for £75. I'd been thinking about it for a while, but the 25% off email made it £56 for the three which I couldn't refuse!

Yeah, it's an unbelievable deal isn't it!

I dont know what to get with the 3 for £75 lol i got the wand and thinking of getting these 2 x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26537

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25727

Juicy i dont have either of them, but i'd recommend LH bondage kit. I have the FSOG one and it's fantastic and LH set has great reviews. I'd say go for it. ;)

Think i will :) xx

+1 for the LH set, it looks like a fab set! I'll be getting this myself at some point.

pft :( i didnt get the 25% email!

I got the three for £75 deal the other week with the 25% off

I already have the wand so I got

We-Vibe II Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator (Red)

Sqweel Go USB Rechargeable Oral Sex Simulator (purple)

Fetish Fantasy Sex Position Master with Restraint Cuffs (Black)

And I got this free!
Fifty Shades of Grey Charlie Tango Classic Vibrator (Silver)

Great deal!

Pink animal - I didnt get the email but i still got 25% off you get it when you spend over £50 x

Lala23 wrote:

I did that too!! Got we vibe II and tenga 3D zen :D

what else did you get?

juciy wrote:

Pink animal - I didnt get the email but i still got 25% off you get it when you spend over £50 x

oh really?