Wands are fun for men too!

Just wanted to share about how wands aren’t just for labia/clit owners:

My spouse has never been super into sex toys on herself other than stuff like restraints, blindfolds, etc. She doesn’t hate them but she doesn’t like them either. Bullets, vibrators, dildos, etc are frequently used on me instead. The only exception has been the occasional buttplug/tail plug and a strapless strap on. Which is fine, I don’t mind, she doesn’t mind, we have a lot of fun and I still get to expand on my giant dresser full of toys. It’s awesome

A few months ago Lovehoney did a promotion where if you spend about $100 (Canadian) you get a free wand massager
This one:

So naturally I bought stuff (really coo leather/snakeskin stuff actually) and got the wand. I always wanted a wand but everything I knew about wands was that they were the domain of labia/clit owners and not penis owners. There were some attachments you could put onto wands, but the toy itself I assume was only for those with female presenting genitals.

Wow was I wrong. Definitely wrong.

The wand can be used on male erogenous zones during blow jobs or whatever to make things amazing. Use on the head, under the shaft, above the shaft, near the testicles, nipples, butt, etc
It feels amazing!
I was tied up and blindfolded when she surprised me with this and it just put me in such bliss.

Wands aren’t just for those with a labia/clit!

9 Likes

We share our wand.

She uses it in the traditional fashion and, as you describe, she uses it on my glans, nipples and testicles. We also have a wand cushion to mount it on and she sits me on it when I’m wearing a butt plug. The vibrations from the wand to the plug are far stronger than most vibrating anal toys.

2 Likes

Definitely fun for both sexes to be teased / pleasured by

1 Like

Have you written a review for the wand on the shopping site @krzwis? If not, do consider it. It would help lots of people who might not know that wands are not just for clit owners! Glad you found something that you enjoy :blush:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of a new male toy for myself…that’s got me browsing wands now :wink:

2 Likes

I was just thinking that! I ended up copying and pasting (and editing a bit) this post and posting a review

1 Like

I use my Hitachi mains powered wand on him quite regularly and he loves it. It needs to be when I’m already done or satisfied as he doesn’t last a minute if I use it on the head of his cock and then he is done :rofl: It is quite intense so I usually do it to him through his underwear and it works so quickly that he normally cums in his pants, good to clean up the mess!

5 Likes

The wand around the top of his cock - just fantastic

But also run up and down the shaft - very naughty :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

OH new wand turned up last night. We didnt use it due to tiredness but she called me in to feel how powerful it is… I was like wow babe thats really good… She then turned it up… I swear you could dig the roads up with it…

yup hubby has only just discovered he really likes the wand on perineum and butt, new sounds I had never heard him make before!

3 Likes

I adore a wand being used on me. Just at the tip of the penis makes for a mind blowing orgasm

5 Likes

Wands are great on shaft of the penis as well as around the bottom

4 Likes

Recently purchased a wand for men, absolute game changer. Can’t seem to find it in the site right now :confused:

2 Likes

Found the link. This has literally changed my life. Enjoyed the pleasure of Mrs H’s wands over the years but recently bought this beautiful thing :heart_eyes:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/desire-luxury-20-function-vibrating-male-stroker/a44559g80237.html

3 Likes

It’s not on the Canadian website :frowning: but they have similar stuff! Thanks!

1 Like

Worth keeping an eye out for

1 Like

Absolutely, they are fun. I have the LH Mains wand, I also have the Hummer Attachment.

When not using the attachment I use the wand to place over my trousers as I absolutely luv the feeling and totally love letting go in my underwear.

2 Likes

We share a wand, and have never looked back. It reduces the risk of repetitive strain injury for the OH when she is giving me a hand job.

She plays with it on my frenulum and has me spurting within minutes.

I use my wand to tease my OH. He loves whenever i turn it up full and tease his member and his balls with it. Really makes him want me

2 Likes

I totally back this sentiment. We own the Extra Powerful magic wand. Hubby didn’t think he’d enjoy it, he thought wands were only for women. 5 minutes of edging later and I had him converted and begging me not to stop :wink: