Wands on guys?

Hello lovelys! And how are you this morning/afternoon/evening?

I was just curious if magic wands can actually work on well on the folks with a penis. I know they are designed for clitoral stimulation but was wondering if it could work on a penis head or even the shaft.

It's just a thought that popped into my head and found no real answeres online.

Thanks and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee x

My partner enjoys using the wand on his balls/perineum and shaft, but finds it too intense right at the tip of his penis. You can also purchase the male Hummer attachment to transform your wand into a vibrating stroker, and we've found that that works very well :)

I really enjoy using our wand it, as Boogaloo says it feels great on the Balls, Perineum and shaft. We have the hummer (feels great) and the P-spot attachment and these make the wand very versatile. I would highly recommend them.

Well Wands were in fact designed as a massage tool and later adopted as a sex stimulant tool .

As a guy I can honestly say wands feel wonderful on the male body. And dont forget girls like yourselves we have also other areas as well !

For the penis head I would recommend a miniature wand. Overall I would say the miniature wand is slightly better suitedĀ for our delicate areas than the full size version .

I hope this helps from a guys point of view.

Forgot to add. Don't forget to place plenty of lube especially on the head when you are playing with our delicate areas with a

wand .![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

There is a hummer attachment for the wand too :))

I used my wand (before it broke) on an ex of mine, he liked it on his balls, shaft, gooch and quite liked it on his anus x

I reviewed one of the LH brand wand attachments here: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28560

I felt it was a very powerfull and intense orgasm - almostly like it was being "sucked" out of me. I had no control over it or my enjoyment of the experience. I could imagine that this would be great in a edging situation with a sub guy and a dom being in control of his orgasm - but I would prefer to be the dom in that situation so I have to say its not for me.

TangledLover wrote:

I really enjoy using our wand it, as Boogaloo says it feels great on the Balls, Perineum and shaft. We have the hummer (feels great) and the P-spot attachment and these make the wand very versatile. I would highly recommend them.

agree 100 %, especially when my wife controls the wand and hummer!

Wow, i didn't know it could feel so great. Would definitely consider getting one at somepoint in the future. :D x

Our wand is the only vibe that can make me cum.

Others are nice but the 'Magic Wand' will get me over that point of no return.

Enjoy. x

The Wand is amazing, and I can vouch for its capabilities. Works best for me when put just under the head (belly button side) and then pulled down to the base of the shaft, it sends all the vibrations up and down and is an amazing feeling....not to keen on it being anywhere near the baby factorys!!

I can't speak for the wand, but a vibrator (or even a vibrating mobile phone) in the right spot can produce quite an intense orgasm for me.

my bf loves the wand on his balls and between balls and bum hole he says its great

Defiantly, I've came home to catch my partner enjoying himself with one of my wands before! He managed to cum without even touching himself.

We've just got a wand, not used it yet, will try it on the wife first, but the idea of using it up my bum could be rather nice too?