Wands

I have the lovehoney wand I am impressed with the power of this toy I have never been able to use on it full power being a power queen so it got me thinking has any one ever managed to use it on full power.? I must add it never fails
me to have an orgasam on the lower setting thanks for any comments

3 Likes

Wife can’t use on higher settings. Almost too powerful.
She said it almost ruins the experience as she orgasms too quickly.

1 Like

To remove some artex then yes I have…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously yes but only for small bursts as it is that powerful it numbs if used for a lengthy time.

Love love love wands…:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

3 Likes

Lol Thats was funny about the artex. I have tried to increase the speed but it is so powerful i xan only use it for seconds any recommendations on wands would be more than 1welcome. As i want to :ocean:

1 Like

I’m guessing this is aimed more towards women but I have to say I love lovehoney magic wand. I have a few myself and it’s my go to pretty much all the time. I tend to use them with male wand attachments and me personally love the slow speeds as the vibrations feels more deep. As things get closer I normally take it to 50-75% speed. The high setting just feels more tingly but still feels good.

2 Likes

We use Laura’s mini wand on full power and that’s great for us but we haven’t yet explored a full on power house one as we now currently have a baby in the room :sob: lol we have to keep the noise low… we’ll sort of haha

2 Likes

We have a mini wand and can use that on full but the love honey wand is something out of this world for orgasam

2 Likes

I’m sure we will work upto that when we don’t have a baby in our room lol :joy: but for now we have to TRY and stick with minimal noise that just means for pillow biting or biting me for silence when orgasming lol but they baby did get woken up last night…… why did we decide to have 4 children in a 2 bedroom house lol :joy:.

But back to the topic we will 100% get one of these as soon as it’s convenient for us to do so and see how far we can take it, i didn’t think it would end up being a toy for the both of us when we bought it though just thought it was a toy for laura but it is great for the both of us. We have started to gather a great little collection from love honey some from years back and some a lot more recent purchases.

3 Likes

We recently purchase the LH mains wand it’s it was unbelievable how quickly mrs b cum!!!

2 Likes

Does it have a random setting like the Doxy? Might be good for practice

It has a scroll wheel of that helps

1 Like

It has a scroll wheel

Yes, I have used the higher setting - my first orgasm is really quick, the others I have to work for. By the time I get to my 3rd or 4th, I have to have it on high but take it down just at the point of orgasm otherwise its just too much… xx

2 Likes

I don’t own a wand and I’m consodering getting one. I got my eye on the LH mini magic wand as a first wand. Anyone has or try this one? If not, which one would you recommend as a first one? :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I have the LH mains wand I do have the Hummer attachment but I actually prefer using it without the attachment as I like it going full vibration when I’m using it while wearing trousers and underwear.

If I use it with the Hummer attachment then I have it pretty slow else it just numbs the head of my penis.

1 Like

So wanting the wife to try one, I know she will be hooked once the 1st orgasm

2 Likes

I have that one and don’t like it as I find it far too buzzy for my liking :sweat_smile: The mantric one is a smaller wand that’s really good, or the lovehoney desire wand is my new favorite but it’s more a standard sized wand :+1: The tracey cox squishy wand is also a good shout for a beginner wand :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the info will look at the ones you have

1 Like

My wife loves her wand mini. Even though it is the mini it still packs a punch.

The love honey wands are really good.
The mains powered ones are somthing else though. i have a few that ive bought for my self and my partner to use. i invested in a doxy not long ago and that unseated the lovehoney wand as the best vibrating toy we had. but it still is always there to hand if we need it.

2 Likes