Wank buddy

Straight and happy to be so. A couple of weeks back a friend from school and now sent a drunk text asking if I'd help him get off by sending me pics, ended up sending him a few pics and getting off myself. We have since shared a few FaceTime calls and a few pics/vids. Having a break from the oh as we're not seeing eye to eye. Finding it massive turn on (so is he) Any others like to enjoy same sex masturbation?

Sounds like you've only done this virtually? what about if you were sat next to him or stood face to face? its great fun if you're on a beach in the sunshine.

would like to try it, just need to find someone willing

Nudist beaches and certain types of saunas.

In my experience you never need worry about your boundaries not being respected, and if all you want is a shared hand experience, then that's what you can get.

which part of France are you in?

I think i'd need it to be someone online first before i tried it for real, (not sure if i'd be able to do it in real life too)

i'm in the south west near the Spanish border

I've often thought about it but never dared ask ☺️

Can't say this is overly appealing to me, but you only have one life so I suppose you have to do what ever gets you off.

Are you not worried your friend may let the cat out of the bag in your social circle and other friends not seeing it as it is, harmless?

It didn't used to appeal to me but now I guess I'm a little more open

Just don't leave yourself open to any potential sexual blackmail.

Very true . But still appealing with the right person

I used to masturbate with a mate in my teens - It was really horny experiencing mutual arousal with another guy. I have chatted and wanked on cam with other guys from time to time... can be very exciting!

shame there's no private messaging on here, we'd all have fun !

Hahah how very true! It's something I did in my middle teens a couple of times, but wouldn't mind revisiting it sometime maybe

I did some mutual masturbating in my teens too . Was fun and messy . Yea shame @stairway to heaven could have fun

Stairway to Devon wrote:

shame there's no private messaging on here, we'd all have fun !

There used to be but it was abused. This site isn't for hooking up or flirting and that's what people used it for πŸ‘πŸΌ

Still a shame the minority spoiled it . Fun could have been had ☺️

Suppose a squirting partner could be fun....

Oh yes definitely . Male or female πŸ˜€

So did anyone find a wank buddy πŸ˜€

been too busy but will try to get around to it