This post is no longer available.

My thoughts exactly Bunny!

second that, hi bunny, naughty

thought bunnies liked to jump x x

dirty dogg wrote:

Has anyone ever done this?

I've known loads of guys who loved to do this in the absence of their gfs... some guys just like the feel of the lace or satin, for others it's a more complex mental and emotional thing. I was with a guy once who'd have me keep my knickers on for foreplay and get them all wet, then have me leave them for him so he could relive the experience later. It's perfectly normal!

4 Likes

shellyboo wrote:

dirty dogg wrote:

Has anyone ever done this?

I've known loads of guys who loved to do this in the absence of their gfs... some guys just like the feel of the lace or satin, for others it's a more complex mental and emotional thing. I was with a guy once who'd have me keep my knickers on for foreplay and get them all wet, then have me leave them for him so he could relive the experience later. It's perfectly normal!

@ shellyboo, you sound like my kinda girl!!! Thanks for sharing!

dirty dogg wrote:

@ shellyboo, you sound like my kinda girl!!! Thanks for sharing!

You're most welcome :)

As my girlfriend is at a different uni I only get to see her once a week and my girlfriends' panties are the best thing to use when she's not there!

Did you use to wear the ones you left for him next time you met up with him shellyboo?

1 Like

No, he used to wash them for me, bless him :) Cum-encrusted panties are not really my thing! I prefer it nice and fresh, lol :P

2 Likes

Me and my gf used to be long distance and she loved watching me erupt into a pair of her knickers she'd sent me.

Didn't do much for me but she loved it!

1 Like

Diddlex, your post is brokened!

No but I wanked into a mates CLEAN sock & put it back in his bag. We were camping & he was being a twat!

Mucky Duck wrote:

No but I wanked into a mates CLEAN sock & put it back in his bag. We were camping & he was being a twat!

lol

Eeeuw Mucky Duck, remind me never to go camping with you!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Hahahahaha, im sure it was well deserved, hehe ^_^

x x x

Some shoe fetishists (sp???) enjoy wanking into shoes so it's kinda the same thing. Don't have to be on the partner but her watching would be a turnon I expect.

For me it would me more of a base instinct than a fetish thing. I'm dreadful for sniffing things, I love sleeping and masterbating in bedsheets that smell of sex or just of my man!

The contrived dirty knicker thing would really turn me off but a pair of fresh looking but ever so slightly scented ones would I'm sure do it for me if I was a man and my girlfriend had discarded them next to the bed instead of putting them in the wash basket (yep, guilty)

When my man left at the weekend I put on a t-shirt he had accidently left behind and rubbed myself to sleep, smelling the faint trace of my own come on the pillow from when I had sprayed it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm quite a clean freak and love crisp, clean fresh sheets, but now and again there comes a time to wallow and indulge!

1 Like