Wanking into your girlfriends' panties

I have done it and it was her idea. It was an ex and when we were at school or going to meet with friends she asked me to do it and then she would put them on.

1 Like

My boyfriend has done it a lot - I used to send him some panties in the post then watch him masturbate into them over webcam (:

2 Likes

Not done this myself, but it has got me a aroused so might give it go on the next dry spell

1 Like

PlayingDirty wrote:

I have done it and it was her idea. It was an ex and when we were at school or going to meet with friends she asked me to do it and then she would put them on.

Liquidsugar wrote:

My boyfriend has done it a lot - I used to send him some panties in the post then watch him masturbate into them over webcam (:

Both great comments I think. Distance and total intimacy at the same time...takes some beating!

1 Like

And a beating is what you are likely to get if you don't fathom the wash cycle on your Bosch, Miele or whatever!!!! Not about to start a punishment thread however!!!

1 Like

Liquidsugar wrote:

Same here, well sort of, I used to send em to him when he was over in Afghanistan and he used to either video himself and email it me or come on webcam, wanking with em..... so hot :)

1 Like

Ive used wy wifes knickers from the laundry basket to wrap around my cock while wanking.
Knowing she has recently worn them is a great turn on.

5 Likes

Did so a couple of days ago and shot a huge load.She then pulled them over my head and face and made me sleep in them,she has such a kinky mind for someone who is shy and reserved.

4 Likes

She caught me one day and sometimes she will come in take her knickers off and watch me wank into the gusset

5 Likes

My husbands favourite way to cum is when I take my knickers off and wrap them over his cock and wank him off - as he gets harder I squeeze the shaft hard and then he shoots his load into them - I love doing this for him

10 Likes

My wife and I live in separate cities for work, and she wants me to remember her when we’re apart. So she let me take away about 20 pairs of her lacy panties and thongs for me to use when I’m jacking off.

I love seeing her wear them when we’re together. I slip them back into her pantie drawer after strange men have used them. I love knowing she’s got a guy’s cum nestled in her twat. Occasionally, I don’t bother washing them afterward. :slight_smile:

She has no idea I’ve shared them with other guys to jerk into them. They do, and I usually put them in the laundry shortly after they finish using them. (People in Tampa … interested?)

Jacking into panties is pretty common if my wife knows about it and encourages me to do so.

2 Likes

Well I have just been caught I was just on the bed naked and I had her favourite black very see through lace knickers in my hand just starting to wank she came in totally naked and said she was watching through the gap in the door and was playing with herself watching me then when she came in said just before I cum put the lace over my cock and she sucked me till I came so hard and sucked my cum through them.

3 Likes

I love to do this sniff a pair and wank in to some used panties at the same time big turn on

3 Likes

If my partner came home with another woman and said she wanted a threesome or wanted me to watch them I’d ask for her knickers and wank into them definitely

3 Likes

Super hot this!!!

2 Likes

My wife does the same for me and I can tell you from a man’s point of view that not only does it feel amazing, but there is something so erotic knowing you are filling her underwear with your cum.

4 Likes

@Game_for_anything
I totally love doing this for him - I can get him to fill my knickers with cum within seconds- my secret is to start normal but then squeeze the shaft as I wank him :lovehoney_heart:

5 Likes

Trying to work out if my Mrs would be turned on or pissed off if I came into her panties

When it comes to sex, I find it’s easier to beg forgiveness than to ask for permission. That includes the time I jacked off into her expensive Louboutins and she walked in on me.

1 Like

It is basically the same thing. I love to see cum on pretty feet, and if my wife isn’t available, her shoes are. And she’ll be wearing them later.

2 Likes