Wanking with full bladder.

Few years ago walking home totally bursting and nowhere to relieve myself. Longer I walked more painful it got but at same time made my penis very sensitive. The movement caused just by walking was enough get me very hard and the combination of pleasure / pain felt amazing. Moment finally got through front door I came ( only took seconds!) followed by finally being able to pee - what a relief!!

Since then often have masturbated with a full bladder as the pleasure / pain sensation is amazing, anyone else? Maybe im the only one!!!

Yep I do it too :) I can't have sex on a full bladder because it gets prodded too much and it's uncomfortable, but I love masturbating when I need to pee. The build up and final orgasm is unbelievably strong compared to anything else (except penetrative sex), if I masturbate after going to the toilet it doesn't feel as good.

The only downside is that I find it hard to pee after I've orgasmed, so I have to endure the discomfort for 10 mins or so after I'm done until everything goes back to normal!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1156282-bladder-empty-or-full-for-sex/

This thread might interest you.

Thank you for your responses and for link had not seen before, nice to know i am not the only one. For me the pleasure is only when wanking rather than sex as like to go slow, stop, start have total control and push myself to the limit. Having done it so long now I know my safety point, in past did it in bath just in case!!!. Usually find if bursting will automatically pee most finished cumming and that feels good too as penis is still so sensitive. Thanks again

no, not for me. When I got to go I got to go!!! Nothing sexy about it haha

Can't say it does it for me. Maybe I need to give it another try?

I enjoy it too, but as Boogaloo said, just the masturbating and not sex.

Orgasms are more intense but takes a while to pee afterwards.