wanking with lube???

Durex play - for him and her

Yes as Avrielle_Aniko says, don't use baby oil with condoms! I accidently did that once- thought I washed all the oil off, went to put a jonny on and it literally fell apart. The condom that is!

So Avrielle_Aniko, intrigued by what you said as it's not recommended anymore. Is there health reasons or something? Just always assumed as it's meant for babies it should be ok!

Thankyou, fantastic answer as always! The bacterial thing you mentioned makes absolute sense. Tbh I don't use it very often at all but definitely worth bearing everything you've said in mind.

Tried last night on my wife then myself Frickin awesome, but now have to buy an industrial size tub of lube for beside the bed!

BigW wrote:

vaseline is much better than lube, lun=be just drys out at some point whereas vaseline doesn't :-)

Vaseline is possibly the best there is for an all day lubed-up wank-fest!

Does Vaseline not hurt when you pee after wards?

It is definitely better with lube!

Naked_butler wrote:

i dont use it... is it worth it?

Yes, yes and yes again! It's a little odd at first, but once you get used to it, it feels amazing!

Oh it's amazing. I bought some to try on my boyfriend (flavoured) so that I could continue giving blowjobs (normal lube tastes yucky!) And he used some on me too and wow wow wow we both loved it! Makes everything even more sensitive and you really feel it, it's definitely worth it!

Hi well I find lube helps but you can also try anything that slippery or homemade lube solution lol

have a look on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=home+made+lubricant+

if you want to make your own.

Coconut oil is your friend

I'd recommend Maximus (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13084)

It's listed here as anal lube but it's that good we use it for all kinds of sex play. It's think and lasts much longer than most lines we've tried.

On a personal note, we've found Durex lubes don't seem to last very long at all.

Enjoy experimenting!

LH lube and wetlook lyrcra gloves is OH weapon of choice to use on me...

Liquid Silk is the best !

i enjoy cock sounding , mastubating and anal play so after trying other products found Liquid Silk the very best for reducing friction , long lasting with virtually no fragrance - try it out !