wanking with lube???

i dont use it... is it worth it?

YES!

YES !!!! ive just done it was heaven lol

gave up wanking, now just use my fleshlight if in the mood

I once got locked up for wanking on the tube

Oh Lube ?

Sorry

Yes it does make a difference but so does a minge !

yes, definitely try it

I never wank without lube now.

Try the Durex Play Cherry. Has a nice velvety feel to it, And It lasts like ages....

Walking with lube? Absolutely. This is how I handwank my men.

There's no nicer feeling than your hand gliding up and down a hard cock whilst lubed up !! Especially uncircumcised so you can pull his foreskin back and forth over his bell end

ladysc wrote:

There's no nicer feeling than your hand gliding up and down a hard cock whilst lubed up !! Especially uncircumcised so you can pull his foreskin back and forth over his bell end

Have to agree with you there Ladysc mmm just thinking about its well very mmmm lol

Always wank with loads of lube right down my shaft.

Got a tightly circumcised knob with the frenulum completely cut off so lube is essential to get a good glide.

Normally use a Durex Play one, but Vaseline is great too!

mmmmmmmmmm lubes ;-)

Lube helps it feel better for sure, generally don't keep much about but when we have some in I use it! Alternatively when you're in the shower just use a handful of showergel, similar, but lube still better.

After reading this discussion I think I'm going to do a bit of research tonight.

I can only wank with lube, with my foreskin pulled back or it hurt wanking without it!

Just to let you know masturbation with lube is so popular with our customers that we have recently developed a thicker lubricant that is specifically designed for this purpose! The Lovehoney Release Masturbation Lubricant is a thicker than average lubricant giving a friction free wank.. I also love that it has vitamin E cream in it so it moisturises too!

Lovehoney - Bonny wrote:

Just to let you know masturbation with lube is so popular with our customers that we have recently developed a thicker lubricant that is specifically designed for this purpose! The http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25006 is a thicker than average lubricant giving a friction free wank.. I also love that it has vitamin E cream in it so it moisturises too!

that made me laugh

As a woman with most of the time far too much of my own lube I don't generally use it but b/f's I've had have reported with lube is better.

Feels better, definitely, but can make it a bit messier!

Yeah! Baby oil is a good one too if you like to get messy!

vaseline is much better than lube, lun=be just drys out at some point whereas vaseline doesn't :-)