want a new toy!! xx

I have quite a large collection of toys now and i want a new one but dont know what to get. Ive got rabbits, butt plugs, inflatable butt plugs, love seat, bondage tape etc etc

what could i go for next thats a bit different? xx

this is the trouble with lovehoney! so many things are hidden! when you look through the categories you see the same old things as usual. all the interesting stuff doesn't get shown unless you know what youre after

i was in the same position as you and then i saw this posted on here.......

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21241 :D

Same here i dont know what to get and ive got £100 to waste lucky me.

Thanks FL i want this so much, may make it a surprise for hubby, :-D

Id have no problem spendin it for ya jezz ;-) xx

Or me Jezz! lol x

NWF, have you got a glass dildo? if not is that your sort of thing? i've been contemplating getting one myself as i have heard good things about them quite afew times on the forums.

Hx

For those who want to spend my money ok then ...............................Not lol

Seems it would be easy if i was female so many things i would buy if i was female.

have you thought about a magic wand, bought my wife one and she described it as evil but in a good way lol

i have contemplated a glass dildo they do look like lots of fun, only thing is convincing hubby its a good idea. ;-) xx

rennser wrote:

have you thought about a magic wand, bought my wife one and she described it as evil but in a good way lol

If i bought a magic wand it would have to be mains powered. Are they purely clitoral? xx

naughtywildfun90 wrote:

i have contemplated a glass dildo they do look like lots of fun, only thing is convincing hubby its a good idea. ;-) xx

Glass dildos are fun!!!!!! :) plus they are much nicer to look at! also theres not chance of getting that rubbery smell you get some some toys

Tried Bed Restraints yet? Great fun :)

I'm definately going to agree with Hazy on this one! Glass dildos are so beautiful, easy to clean and don't smell. Temperature play is fun too! :) My review on the double-headed glass dildo has just be submitted, make sure you check it out. So many chills and thrills for a decent price! :)

Wilbre wrote:

Tried Bed Restraints yet? Great fun :)

yep got a nice set of restraints xx

oooh look http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/whats-new/

so many new things yay

I love the look of the double penetrator!! I spotted that today aswell, definitely gonna be on my next order!

a squeel 2 thats what id like

ct slave wrote:

a squeel 2 thats what id like

i dont know which one to get now! : ( just gunna have to wait for reviews to come up, i think! no point in getting both so probably go for the second

Ahh in the same position! Not sure what to get for the Mrs.

I was considering more bondage items, but she likes to be in control, and it doesn't really appeal to me being tied up :S

J+J wrote:

Ahh in the same position! Not sure what to get for the Mrs.

I was considering more bondage items, but she likes to be in control, and it doesn't really appeal to me being tied up :S

its hard when you already so many and such a big range of toys! xx