Want to explore hotwife/cuckold fantasy

@FortySomethingWife what is it called when you bring a woman home for your wife? I would love to do that… it’s definitely my fantasy not hers…lol

2 Likes

Hmmm not sure !

2 Likes

Thanks! Yeah definitely not rushing into this

1 Like

Thanks, great advice! Although the idea of her squirting with someone else is a huge turn on! But I get why in reality it may be different

As for the dildos, Last night we used the wand and clit suction toy for the second time and after an amazing session we were both on a high so I suggested placing another order…

She said ok and I suggested getting a dildo just to try, the main reason she didn’t want to try one a while ago was because she said the thought of something plasticky in her would be weird but after showing her you can get more realistic ones she was open to the idea and we picked one out together :raised_hands:t4:

We’re definitely both opening up a bit more now but going to be on the cautious side and not push this fantasy, just taking small steps to start…

That’s sounds really positive :star_struck:

Especially the new toy , how exciting :clap: which one did you go for ?

Looks like lots of new adventures to come in the bedroom and just enjoy the excitement of toys / fun and I am sure you will naturally know the right time to talk about your fantasies as you have with the new toy. Maybe it will then just be exactly that , a fantasy but maybe you can get close with realistic toys :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

We went for the doc johnson dual density: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/doc-johnson-the-d-perfect-d-dual-density-realistic-dildo-7-inch/a44419g81195.html

We were on a high and had a few drinks, not sure if we got carried away with the size for her first one :joy: But it’s just to try anyway, if it’s not suitable we can order something a bit tamer

She picked out the tan colour (was hoping for the black one but maybe another time in a future order)

1 Like

Excellent choice :star_struck: we own that one also and has a lovely feel.

You will notice when it arrives it has silky feel with the powder coating that’s on it like most male toys / fleshlights as made from same material.

There is renewal powder to put on it which you can buy from LH (fleshlight branded) product. However as you will see on forums on here it is just cornflour. So save some cash and buy some from supermarket and put in old talcum powder bottle and after washing/drying (fully dry) just puff some over it and will take back to the same feel if you want to keep it like new :star_struck:

2 Likes

Using a suction cup realistic dildo can really enhance a cuckold role play.

Your wife can control what’s happening and you can do what you are told. I start my sticking mine to our mirror then lIck and BJ it for starters. My husband has to watch as I tell him when he can touch himself. I talk to him telling him how turned on I am and can’t wait to ride this big boy. He says it drives him mad to be told to wait and just watch. By the time I’m ‘ in the saddle’ I let him rub himself and tell him how big this ‘guy’ is and how much I’m enjoying it. Sometimes he explodes before I finish and sometimes I invite him for sloppy seconds.

This role play is extremely exciting without the guilt and jealousy that inviting another man into the relationship can lead to. We highly recommend trying.

3 Likes

Think she’ll find it a bit too big at first glance but maybe after the wand it will be very appealing :joy:

Perfect thanks! Got some cornflour anyway so will use that :raised_hands:t4: Forgot to add some LH toy cleaner though what’s the best household alternative to clean after?

1 Like

Wow sounds exciting! Couldn’t imagine my wife taking over and being that dominant/vocal to be honest but the thought of it sounds amazing, maybe one day…

Yeah definitely something that can be just as exciting between the two of us, sounds like yous have this fantasy nailed!

I would just use some warm water :sweat_drops: and maybe little mild soap, but wash off well.

Best thing is the LH spray sex toy cleaner as you know it’s safe and won’t damage your toy.

1 Like

This is what we do and it really plays out the fantasy for real (minus the emotional consequences of a 3rd person).

Recently while i was at work, she text me to say our big friend mike (kong dildo) wanted to call around, this was red hot and the videos that followed :fire:

3 Likes

Maybe we need to give ours a name too, So far it’s just known as the big thing! Did you work your way up to the Kong dildo? We went straight in with one that’s a bit to big might have to order another in between

Also are you fully open that it’s a cuckold fantasy? Or are you just roleplaying a 3rd person?

We had a few dildos which we never really liked. Im quite girthy so others would do nothing for her.

With regards to cuck/threesome its buth of both really. More a case of i get off that the wife is having a good time and she gets off that it turns me on.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what it is for me, her pleasure drives me wild! Which I think plays into these kind of fantasies so well…

Definitely a fantasy of mine, but the practicalities of engaging i think would have the potential to get messy. Lot of communication and a lot of trust needed.
The suggestions about using a suction dildo, that would be amazing. Anything further than that i think for me will be left to fantasy.

3 Likes

Yeah can’t disagree with that, definitely hot enough in the mind and together to make it work like that. Still getting to even just that stage doesn’t seem easy…

Just be honest abd tell her why