Want to play a game?

I have 5 copies of a brand new board game that I will be sending out for review!

The style of game is light BDSM the game comes with a blindfold, a restraint tie and 100+ Dominant/Submissive fantasies along with the rest of the board set and rule book.

Description: You have read the books now you want to slowly enter the world of BDSM with your partner. Whether you are a Dom(me) or Submissive, or still not sure, Tie and Tease stimulates your senses allowing you to experiment with bondage, light spanking, blindolfds and much much more!

The game is 2 player and lasts on average 1 hour. Please let me know if you would like to review this item.

Cazz x

Hi Cazz, Mistress would be extremely happy if we could test this!
I would love to as well please.

fingers crossed.
ss

Hi Cazz

Love to review this and see how it compares to Monogamy.

Fits us perfectly.

Would be delighted to test this product for you.

Hi Cazz would love to

Would love to give it a try... might get the OH intersted in BDSM

Am I noticing a theme here? Or are the women busy

Gem26 wrote:

They're all playing games at the moment :-P

Hey Cazz

My partner and I love a bit of BDSM and both really enjoyed playing Nookii. Fingers crossed.

xx

StHubbins wrote:

Gem26 wrote:

They're all playing games at the moment :-P

Haha I get ya ;)

Would love to have a go and review this for you! I love board games! X

I would love to review this game for you Cazz - especially as it is BDSM themed - we don't actually own any sexy games yet - I will keep everything crossed - lol :) xxx

Wow we'd love to give this a go for you. We have a sexy poker game that we just love and we've been looking for ages for another game that we might like. x

Hi Cazz, would love to try the game out. Think it would be a lot of fun for hubby and I.

Hi Cazz, I would love to review it!

Love games! Yes please cazz :) be very happy to.

when I read the title of this thread though all I could think of was the saw films! X

Yes I thought of that aswell after I posted

haha oops my mistake! but it made you look and read my thread I guess. Hehe!

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

I'm just glad it wasn't a thread about a weird saw mask fetish or something! Haha x

MissChar wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

I'm just glad it wasn't a thread about a weird saw mask fetish or something! Haha x

Lol!! x

Would love to give it a try and review for u,we have the nookii game which we love
X