wanting to go deep

Hi all im a Male and love playing with toys up my but.

How save is it for me to go really deep as when i read about it and read reviews on LH on LONG dildos i seam to get quite worked up inside and form pre cum from reading peoples experience thinking that must feel mind blowing doing that.

I think im going to have to get a really deep dildo to see for myself as am enjoying the practice of stretching. This could be a new experience for me to try!

Should i go for it?

Are you wanting to stretch, or are you wanting to try some prostate play?

I have read of some products on lovehoney that give you a handsfree orgasam, and two memebers on here (DavidB1987 and Sum Sub) will be able to give you some great advice on what toys to choose to achieve this.

Hopefully they'll be along soon :)

It depends on your body. If it feels uncomfortable at any time just stop. Try it and learn your bodys limits. x

Currently (not right now tho! ) i enjoy thick dildos around 6 1\2cm going up to 8cm if measurements right! Am also useing belladonna's fist. Getting up to her knuckles.

Can easily take a 7" dildo and can take a 9" one but only halve way as is 8" wide, 7" is about 6 1\2 wide.

Wanting to go deeper than 10"

I also have a but plug thats 8" widest point and it works up to it gradually and 6" deep at 6" is where is at its widest and is amazing. Hope this helps.

if you are looking for length, to go deeper, how about trying this? www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8554 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8553

As long as you have fun and feel well and comfortable- go for it!

As they said above don't push yourself too hard. Just see what you can do and gentle see if you can progress

Think i know what im treating my self to end of the month! Looking forward to it to. Is there a time limit i should stick to for my first deep time?

Anal Loving Gaz wrote:

Think i know what im treating my self to end of the month! Looking forward to it to. Is there a time limit i should stick to for my first deep time?

do tell! What have you chosen?

Sorry, don't know what you mean by time limit. Just do use plenty of lube and take your time, don't rush and if you feel any sort of pain, stop, relax and possibly try again.

i can get about 6.5" with the jellys 9 inch dong cant seem to get any deeper not sure whats stopping it any ideas anyone?

Em don't want to state the obvious, but you have had a good how do I put it? Dump say 30min to 1hr or so beforehand? And use plenty lube!

yeah douched and lubed up it feels like the 2nd spincter and the natural bend ive read you have to learn to straighten this out.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

if you are looking for length, to go deeper, how about trying this? www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8554 or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8553

Got it today and amazing fun i orgasmed hands free with it in 10" furthest i got and ever been. It felt so full too nice and thik. What will it be like when its all in side. Cant wait to try 3bangs for your but tonight! ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

managed to sort the problem can fit my full 10 inch jelly in my ass! So much fun! Just ordered some new toys abit thicker than ive had before! Think ive got abit too greedy!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22237

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=350

Important thing is to go nice and slow at first nothing to rough and enjoy with plenty lube. Ment to ask if you are new to bum fun i assume you were. If new possibly try biggest first if no luck go small to work up to big one. If (or when) you get sore time to stop. Don't forget to use plenty lube most important! Some how you are always left feeling you want more some how!

i think ill stop at this size haha.Got the whole 10 inches in felt nice and full but wanted more.... I defiantly think the key is knowing when to stop! Ached so much the other day my kidneys hurt! Was fine the day after though! :)

Wow, I brought that butt plug too it HUGE, think I only got it in a couple times, hhmmmmm maybe I should start using them again.

I was shocked how big it was open the box and was like oh god how am I going to take that! Managed it a couple of times takes so serious warming up though