Wanting to try a clitoral 'sucker', womanizer pro vs. Satisfyer pro2

OMG... seriously got my Satisfyer and did a couple of quickie runs over the weekend with this tou and I absolutely LOVE IT. I will be writing a more extensive review after I have been able to use it longer and in different scenerios but wanted to pop in a state this toy was well with the money and a totally different sensation than I have experienced prior.

Thank you for the update, I'll be looking forward to reading the review! No rush, I probably won't be buying this until the beginning of next year

I have yet to use it in the bath and I also want to use it during partner play prior to writing a full review. So far, so very good.

Here is my review for the solitaire textured cup.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35759&reviewid=166238#customer_reviews

Don't know how I ended up here but my last post is on the wrong page. (it's been a long day)

It's all good friend :)

Have heard absolutely astounding things about these. Very jealous of the OH being able to use them.

Thank you. I contacted customer service about this and was told it was in a black box, maybe they just went by what pictures were on the website. Nice to have confirmation!

I own a Womanizer w500. This was in fact my first sex toy ever. I've read many reviews about this item and the satisfyer and I get the impression that both are quite similar in the way they work, but the satisfyer is more intense even in the lowest setting.

It usually takes me long to orgasm through hand masturbation (about 20 min). The first time I used my womanizer I came in about... 1 and a half minutes. The sensation caught me by surprise. It is gentle, subtle, albait it feels intense. Is like oral sex, but not for what you feel but for the intensity you get from a subtle touch. Now I need about 6-7 minutes to orgasm with it: I enjoy very much takeing my time to build up from the first setting.

After it I got a bullet vibe (Tango) wich works well for me also. I takes more or less the same time to orgasm. But I very much preffer the gentleness of the womanizer. I use it on its 4th to 5th level, and sometimes 3th is enough for me. Therefore, I think the satisfyer would be too much for me.

Another complaint reviewers of Womanizer w500 make is the placement of the buttons. But I find them very easy to reach and use, so I preffern them on the back of the toy and not in its belly.

And I don't like the tecnology being copied, I must confess. Womanizer did the hard job of finding a truly different kind of toy, and I think they should receive credit for their research.

Update

got myself a satisfyer and I had an orgasm it took me a bit to get it in the perfect spot but knew straight away I had found the right spot I just got to stop wiggling when I'm about to orgasm as it moved.

Well worth buying one especially if you are like me and struggle to orgasm and it didn't take long once you got it in the right spot.

I've recently bought the Satisfyer, and after a few uses I'm not impressed 👎🏼 I find it impossible to get it in the right position, and I don't really feel much suction from it even on higher settings (but I feel lots of pounding vibrations which can be a bit uncomfortable). I don't have a prominent clitoris at all so that's probably why. I'm not sure that the Womanizer would be any better for me though, and it's out of my price range.

I'm thinking of returning the Satisfyer, but I'm hesitant as I've returned 2 luxury items previously and I feel bad, plus Lovehoney probably think I'm doing it on purpose! I just don't have much luck with these luxury toys unfortunately 😞