Wanting to try a clitoral 'sucker', womanizer pro vs. Satisfyer pro2

I actually ordered the Womanizer pro before but it got lost in transit which concerned me since that's never happened to me before, and this was before I heard of the satisfyer pro2. I'm liking the latter because it's about half the price, I hear it's powerful and quick on delivering orgasms. I'm not liking the battery life I see (charge 150 min for only a half hour?!) and the video shows it's just so noisy, the womanizer seems much quieter and prettier, not that it matters I guess. Is the satisfyer much quieter in use? Unfortunately the newest womanizer model isn't available on Lovehoney.com and i'm reluctant to buy from competitors (not to mention they don't have a fabulous loyalty points program like Lovehoney)

Does anyone have experience with one or the other or both? How do you like it/them (if you happen to have both)?

I have the Womanizer Pro W500 and the Satisfyer, as-well as a couple of other suction toys (including the original Womanizer) and my favourite is definitely the Satisfyer. The Womanizers sound similar be honest, as a suction toy is never going to be silent but both toys become quieter once the skin makes contact.

Both are powerful, but I feel that the Satisfyer is more intense. I still haven't been able to quite put my finger on the right words to describe the slight difference in sensation, but if pin-point, intense clitoral stimulation is your thing, then you'd probably enjoy the Satisfyer just a little bit more.

As for the battery life, it might not sound like much on the Satisfyer, but it lasts me several uses as I don't need to use it for longer than five minutes due to it just ripping an orgasm from me at the highest speeds.

I don't have a womaniser pro but i do have the w500 and Satisfyer pro. I'm actually considering sending my womanzier back as it has become abandoned since getting the Satisfyer. Personaly the Satisfyer get it off better. Both are nosy until in contact. For anybody looking for something to suck 😉 If recommend the Satisfyer without a doubt.

P.s sorry to hear your purchase when missing.
X

I have the new womanizer pro 40
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36927
And the satisfyer pro 2 (what is it with these suction toys and using the word "pro"?).

Both are waterproof, easy to charge, and have a silicone head that can be changed. The womanizer is definitely prettier and looks more luxury and put together (which you'd expect from the price tag), it's slightly lighter and fits my hand better, and you get 2 silicone heads with it, a smaller and a larger one, so you can use what best fits your anatomy, and it is much much quieter (the satisfyer is probably the loudest toy I own that's not a wand).

In terms of functionality, the womanizer has more gentle suction so you can start off lower and amp it up. The statisfyer starts off really strong and just gets stronger, I've never put it above setting 2! This does get the job done very quickly, which I love, but if I want an orgasm that builds up slower I'll use the womanizer. The satisfied can also be a bit too intense if I'm not warmed up enough.

Little differences are that the womanizer packaging is nicer and more sturdy so can be used for storage, and they include a USB wall plug which is always handy (both come with USB charging cables).

I love both these toys, either would be a fantastic choice. I guess the final choice is between price and discretion; if you need to save some cash get the satisfyer, if you need to be quieter or think you'll need a less intense start get the womanizer.

Hope this is helpful

Oh yeah, forgot to add: I've not really noticed a difference in battery life. As NatandTom said they get the job done so quickly the charge lasts ages!

We have a Satisfyer too, as mentioned it is loud prior to use, less so once "on".

Re the charging, we've charged once since it arrived, and had 3 or 4 (including a bathtime excursion) plays, plus the initial "fiddle" after first charging, and it's still going!

We've read elsewhere that the times given for "in use" often err on the cautious and are based on a person using full power over that timescale, lower speeds / settings and shorter usage periods would then appear to give a longer "playtime".

Oh and yes it is very very good, different to a wand/bullet stimulation but different good! 😁

If noise is an issue for you, the W500 is definitely the quietest. I have all three Womanizers and a Satisfyer Pro 2, and for me the W500 rules the roost, because it's quieter, and has a broader range of settings to suit everyone.

The PRO40 is noisy, as is the Satisfyer, but it's worth noting that there are two versions of the Satisfyer Pro 2 out there in circulation. If it says Satisfyer along the handle, it's a MK2 model, which is a little quieter than the first version, and has a gentler starting level. It's a shame they didn't make the release of this second model a little more obvious really.

I ordered the satisfyer... still waiting on delivery and then I can report back.

Not sure if this is breaking forum rules (if it is, I'm happy for this to be removed), but a blogger recently wrote a comparison about them and I thought it seems useful

http://dangerouslilly.com/2016/11/womanizer-vs-satisfyer-who-reigns-supreme/

Is half an hour really enough?

I'm not completely numb down there, but I find I can waste away half an hour so easily...I even find my rechargable USB bullet doesn't hold enough charge sometimes. I've heard great things about clitoral suckers, do you lovely people think it's truly worth it?

It can take me a while with some bullets, but all of the Womanizers and the Satisfyer get me to orgasm in under two minutes if I don't hold back. It's not really compatible to vibration

littlemisssub wrote:

Is half an hour really enough?

I'm not completely numb down there, but I find I can waste away half an hour so easily...I even find my rechargable USB bullet doesn't hold enough charge sometimes. I've heard great things about clitoral suckers, do you lovely people think it's truly worth it?

I think they're worth it, they don't always make me orgasm in record time but they are the only toy that has ever made me orgasm in less than 1 minute. You can also start off with a different toy and use the suction toy to get you over the edge. I used to do this with the satisfyer sometimes, because it was too intense for a starter I'd use a bullet first. The lower settings on the womanizer pro 40 mean I don't have to do that though. I've also forgot to mention earlier, another difference is you can scroll up and down intensities with the womanizer, with the satisfyer you can only go up (more intense), if you want to go down you have to turn it off and turn it back on again to start at the lowest setting.

So after doing a bit of research I did find Satisfyer released a 2nd gen Pro 2 model that's supposed to be 90% quieter & has Satisfyer engraved on the handle like Foxxy said & comes in a white box instead of the black one. I wonder which version Lovehoney has in inventory?

I'm sure customer care could tell you if you drop them a line :) although I've not compared the two models I've heard from other bloggers that the 90% quieter claim is just a marketing lie. However it is meant to be a bit quieter than the original.

I really struggle to orgasm I have tryed rabbits and the creams but just end up masterbating myself with my fingers to achieve an orgasm I really enjoyed oral but haven't had it for about 15 years as my husband doesn't like giving it but he really enjoys me giving him blow jobs so I feel like I'm missing out do you think I should try a satisfyer.

I think you should Pomlady. I don't have the Satisfyer but I have a similar toy that works in the same way and it's definitely a great kind of toy. The stimulation feels unique and I think it's a bit similar to oral sex :)

I am really hoping mine arrives today. :)

Wow I think I will get one sxleksaker I got one of them clit pump and vibrate things said it was supposed to feel like oral sex when I got it I got all excited and what a let down it so hard when you have a lot higher sex drive to your partner thank god for sex toys and fingers

the Satisfyer is here... not sure when I am going to get some alone time to really use it but first impressions are really lovely.

OMG... seriously got my Satisfyer and did a couple of quickie runs over the weekend with this tou and I absolutely LOVE IT. I will be writing a more extensive review after I have been able to use it longer and in different scenerios but wanted to pop in a state this toy was well with the money and a totally different sensation than I have experienced prior.