Warming sex toys

Any tips or products for warming up a dildo, my wife and i love our new friend king cock, but she says it feels cold inside not very life like.

2 Likes

First thing you need to do is to read on the product review and make sure it’s waterproof.
Then If it is then I would put it into hot water for about 5 minutes. Once you have removed the dildo from the water always do a patch test on your elbow. Skipping that stage could easily cause nasty burns and a trip to A&E.

3 Likes

I’ll usually place toys between my thighs or on my stomach and look for something to watch on my phone while I wait for it to warm up.

6 Likes

Have you tried sitting it in a bowl of warm water to heat up? That usually works a treat :blush:

1 Like

Yeh tried the thighs, well try the warm water next

1 Like

We have always placed in sink / bowl of hot water or run under hot tap and always warmed up nicely :star_struck:

1 Like

Immerse in a pre heated sous vide cooker set at 36 degrees centigrade. Cook for 5 minutes.
Serve with plenty of lube.
:yum:

1 Like

Alternatively, set up a vivarium habitat for your favourite dildos to live in, complete with thermostatic heating. :sunglasses::sunny::cactus: