Wartenberg Pinwheel advice

I got a Wartenberg Pinwheel. Umm…now what? Where should I use it on my partner (she/her)?

Any ideas are extremely appreciated.

1 Like

Pretty much anywhere you/they like. Start with less obviously sexual places and see how it goes. Back, arms, legs, stomach, bum and see what reactions you get. Then move on to breasts and if she’s enjoying it, her vulva.

2 Likes

thank you!

I have, a multi-wheeled version and my wife uses it all over my body.

It is most effective on the soles of my feet, my nipples and my testicles.

She sometimes uses it on my glans and that is right on the edge of bearable pain.

2 Likes

interesting! Thanks!

All over - find spots of the body that he / she likes - my husband likes on the legs

1 Like

I forgot about my pinwheel, thanks for the reminder!

1 Like

My wife uses it all over my bum and around the front, but not on my shaft(too sensitive), that said i enjoy it right over my bum hole.
Next day i have track marks all over me

2 Likes

Hubby sometimes uses it on me just for pleasure all over but if we are engaging in impact play he uses it on my red bits after a good spanking. :flushed:

2 Likes

What sort of item be this?! Sounds most mysterious lol

1 Like

Mmhmm my/our favourite! Basically anywhere not too sensitive to begin with: arms, shoulder area, outside legs, ass. You can work up to more sensitive areas if she responds favourably to it, like breasts, stomach, inner/back of thigh (I would shy away from using it on her vulva, just because it’s a very delicate area). Use light pressure to begin with, but you can apply a little more if you want to.

Do you have any means of bondage? You didn’t say in your post. We have the Boundage Boutique Under The Mattress Restraints Set in black with a silk blindfold and let me just say, they pair with the Wartenberg wheel well and regularly :wink:

Also, the boring but important stuff - don’t forget to use a safeword!

Good luck and have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Blockquote if we are engaging in impact play he uses it on my red bits after a good spanking.

Sounds a lot like mine! Hubby did it once and he knew that I was trying not to break and squeal (kind of the game we play). I didn’t squeal, instead I just said "will you f**k off with that cheesy pinwheel?!2. No idea where it came from but he needed 5 to recover :joy:

1 Like

This! Its a fun wee thing.

1 Like

Thank you! I had not thought of using it on the red bits. Yes we have bondage material. I normally use handcuffs but I used to use leather wrist and ankle cuffs when we had a bed better configured for tie downs.

I’ve one of them in my sewing box!!! It’s used to mark guides for sewing and pattern papers :rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

bearable pain lol, estim it too right?
:grin:

1 Like