Was this weird or should i be concerned

Was on holiday recently and as you do getting down to holiday romance with the mrs.

As we are trying for kids i'd packed a few sex toys including a vibrating prostrate massager. So after a good amount of foreplay we are in the throws... massager in place and holding steady... when instead of ejaculating i experience the sensation of cumming but with know "outcome".

I've never had this happen before and i'm wondering if i need to go to the doctors?

Any help?

If your post means what I think it does then you might have the gift of being able to climax without ejaculating which will help you have multiple orgasms in a session of sex.

If you usually don't have problems ejaculating, I wouldn't be worried. If you do then maybe you should consider talking to a doctor.

As Flaneur said, if you never usually have a problem with ejaculation, this is nothing to worry about.

Actually, I know quite a few males who would love to do this and would envy you right now. Orgasm and ejaculation are two seperate things that usually occur at the same time (obvs) but it is possible for males to orgasm without ejaculating. I am not 100% sure but I believe this is the goal in Tantric sex, for me though, I have more experience with it because my partner and I practise orgasm denial. Due to this interest, I have come across this "skill" and men who wished they could do it and men who can do it.

The reason being is that men can have mulitple orgasms, or orgasms that do not leave them "drained" or lower their arousal and so on...Also in orgasm denial, men do it to deny themselves or keep themselves in an aroused state while still having an orgasm.

I don't know how you managed this. My partner can orgasm from prostate stimulation too, but he also ejaculates every time with the orgasm. He describes them as feeling different from a standard, penis stimulation orgasm, but he still ejaculates from them and has contractions. When this happens, he usually loses his interest as he hits his refractory period. Orgasm without ejaculation is supposed to avoid hitting that refractory period, so the male can go on and on having multiples.

If you want more into about this, I recommend checking out some info on Tantric sex, as well as some stuff on orgasm control and denial. I am sure Google can help. I typed in "How to orgasm without ejaculating" and got 423,000 results. It happens and you can even train it!

However....its probably not wise to do that when trying for a little one! lol xx

Honestly, if this does not usually happen, I seriously think you just managed somehow to experience this amazing experience and can chalk it up to a memorable experience. If it happens often, without you trying to do it, then it might be worth seeing a doctor, and finding out more information about something called "Retrograde Ejaculation" which is a medical condition in cases where it isnt purposeful.

Good luck! xxx

I experienced this a few months ago,but i just put it down to too much firing in such a short time as i was having loads of sex,and then a few days later i was topped up again.

For those of you who want to know more about multiple male orgasms watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tPsAycQcto&t=137m0s.