Watching and being watched.

We love being watched. hotel windows, balonies, corridor, beach, dunes, sauna, jaccussi etc, etc. We are still on the look out for more location sex and the possibility of getting caught just adds to the fun. We call it going on safari, a sex safari. lol

We prefer to be watched as I don't think we could remain as passive observers!

emanem - It sounds like quite the social calendar there. Must be tricky to get folks involved without freaking them out in the first place. How did you go about that ? We generally just get invited to birthday parties and house-warmings 🙄. Thanks for sharing the saucy info x

sd63 - We hear ya. Swingers clubs are by definition full of swingers, not that I have any problem with that, it’s just not our thing. So the last thing you want to be doing is telling folk to bugger off all evening whilst you figure out what you’re getting up to. The dogging thing on paper sounds horny but, when you factor in the creepy guys element, the police, the possibility of camera phones and your registration plate. The amount of worry could lead to a ‘floppy evening’. Totally get where you’re coming from ( pun intended ).

We enjoy being watched, and watching others. Our first experience together was to watch others in a swinger club's large public playroom, then get undressed and go in and join them. We didn't swap, but the thought that others were watching was verty, very exciting. Apart from people in the room, there were quite a few non-participants watching from the corridor (the room had a sort of open voyeurs' window).

On later club visits, when we moved on to swapping, we both loved the sight of the other one with someone else, and being watched when with someone else.

We have been to swinger parties where one of the "dares" in a board game was to have sex with someone (chosen by a rotating pointer) while everyone else watched. That was amazingly erotic to do and to see.

One summer we visted a Fench 'libertine' nudist campsite on our travels where sex was OK anywhere, and we watched and were watched when outside.  We realised some people obviously enjoyed putting on a show. The same applied when we went fo one of the "Swingfields" events in UK where a couple camped not far from us put on a show each morning before breakfast on an air-bed outside their camper-van. They were very inventive and definitely exhibitionists!

Other than that, we have home foursomes and of course everyone watches what is going on.We wouldn't call ourseleves exhibitionists but we do like being watched. Dogging doesn't appeal, seems potentially dangerous - there are some funny types about.

Hi Love stud too. Sex safari ! Love it ! We love the outdoors too, however, living in suburbia means we have to do some serious mooching about to find somewhere quiet for those more intimate moments when you’d rather not get caught or watched. We found a great place once in Scotland, got completely naked and had wonderful outdoor nookie completely undisturbed, followed by a naked picnic. Beautiful ! Must do it a lot more. Thank you x

Peakcouple - Hello. Fabulous insights and great info. Certainly never heard of the Libertine thing before. Sounds like you’ve had some very horny fun along the way. Thank you x

That sounds delightful !

Agreed schlongford. There are some great posts on this thread. Loving it.

Please keep the stories, ideas and suggestions coming folks x

Love Stud Too wrote:

Actually, that's part of the appeal. To sit and watch a couple in their most beautiful and intimate moments is an absolute joy. Knowing you can't join in means that you stop looking for a way in and start just seeing the beauty of the act. You do this in the full knowledge you'll be at it soon enough.

I can only feel like this because there isn't the pressure of being caught etc. That's something else which I enjoy too, but the simplicity of 3 consenting couples shagging for their friends to enjoy watching in a safe environment means all the tensions drain away and you are left with raw beauty, passion and abandon. It is an absolute joy.

KinkyMira wrote:

Love Stud Too wrote:

Actually, that's part of the appeal. To sit and watch a couple in their most beautiful and intimate moments is an absolute joy. Knowing you can't join in means that you stop looking for a way in and start just seeing the beauty of the act. You do this in the full knowledge you'll be at it soon enough.

I can only feel like this because there isn't the pressure of being caught etc. That's something else which I enjoy too, but the simplicity of 3 consenting couples shagging for their friends to enjoy watching in a safe environment means all the tensions drain away and you are left with raw beauty, passion and abandon. It is an absolute joy.

This type of thing can only happen at private adult parties where kids are out of the way off the premsies altogether . We have been to one or 2 adult parties were sexy things happen but not developed into having sex in front of others. These trend to be fancy dress without limitations .I suppose it could develop into a love making session whereby the butlers have sex with the French Maids. A Vicars and Tarts party could work on a similar basis.

mysteron wrote:

This type of thing can only happen at private adult parties where kids are out of the way off the premsies altogether . We have been to one or 2 adult parties were sexy things happen but not developed into having sex in front of others. These trend to be fancy dress without limitations .I suppose it could develop into a love making session whereby the butlers have sex with the French Maids. A Vicars and Tarts party could work on a similar basis.

Oh yes, definitely no kids in the property.

I suspect the reason some parties don't get to sex is because people don't know that is OK and don't want to offend people. For us, the pre-communication and boundaries are everything, and knowing that people won't go over those boundaries.

Fabulous. I’m loving tge idea of KinkyMiras ‘Tupperware parties’. I’m curious though, ok, nosy 😝. Do you all go at it at the same time or is it a care of watch one or two couples and then in turn have them watch you before or after ?

Told you I was nosy.

Thanks for all the contributions so far x

Laying in bed one evening just watching TV my wife turned to me and asked how I felt about introducing a third party into our relationship and then proceeded to show me the swinging club internet sites she had been looking at. Instant hard on, made even harder when it turns out she was keener on the third party being a lady. Ultimately this hasn't come to anything and remains just a fantasy for her, sometimes talking about this sort of thing can result in a very horny wife. I think it hasn't moved on because of the perceived seedy side of swinging, however real that may be or otherwise. Something along the lines of KinkyMira's exploits would likely be much more likely to result in a fun night - you and Bex are lucky ladies.

Nibblenob - It doesn’t get much better than having a very horny wife my friend. Good stuff

Thoroughly agree on the lucky ladies of party central here too 👍.

NibbleNob wrote:

Something along the lines of KinkyMira's exploits would likely be much more likely to result in a fun night - you and Bex are lucky ladies.

Yes, I certainly realise that. To find friends who respect the boundaries without question and who enjoy sharing their exploits is amazing.

SapphireAndSteel wrote:

Nibblenob - It doesn’t get much better than having a very horny wife my friend. Good stuff

Thoroughly agree on the lucky ladies of party central here too 👍.

I think my husband would agree there. Horny wife = much naughtyness.

SapphireAndSteel wrote:

Fabulous. I’m loving tge idea of KinkyMiras ‘Tupperware parties’. I’m curious though, ok, nosy 😝. Do you all go at it at the same time or is it a care of watch one or two couples and then in turn have them watch you before or after ?

Told you I was nosy.

Thanks for all the contributions so far x

No problem being nosy with me. Makes me happy to think back and talk about it.

It is definitely a take it in turns thing. We like to watch and to be watched, so everyone at the same time would be a waste. Last time, we picked some scenarios to shag in (sofa and bent over the kitchen table) and all three couples did both during the evening. We ladies also had a play with each other, which the men seemed to really enjoy watching.

All this talk on here has made me really want the next one, so I'm meeting the ladies tonight for a planning session.

SapphireAndSteel wrote:

Peakcouple - Hello. Fabulous insights and great info. Certainly never heard of the Libertine thing before. Sounds like you’ve had some very horny fun along the way. Thank you x

Hi to you too! 'Libertine' is the Friench for swinger, but they also use the word 'swinger' too. The libertine campsites are all nudist and adult-only, some are couples-only too. France has lots of naturist campsites but only a few libertine ones. We've been to the Terre de Soleil and Ran du Chabrier ones, see google for more on both.

Hi KinkyMira - Glad it is making you happy thinking back. It’s got me positively perky thinking about it. Sounds fabulous. How you managed to get your friends to collaborate in such a sexy way is brilliant. You must report back to us with very vivid details about the next one. I, for one am fascinated. Thank you for indulging my saucy inquisitiveness x

Well KinkyMira if it helps you to relive the experience... Was this the first time you had been with another lady or were you already experienced? Do you get more of a thrill playing with another lady in front of your partner or from shagging him in front of the other couples.

Good luck with your planning with the other couples, be most interested to hear what you have planned!

Hello again Peakcouple. Interesting. Like the sound of the exhibitionistic and voyeur side of that. Although I’m not sure I’m ready for a full on ‘Tackle-out’ holiday 😝. Might need to lose a few pounds and hope the weather is consistently warm to avoid any ‘untoward shrinkage ‘

Thank you got the great info.

NibbleNob wrote:

Well KinkyMira if it helps you to relive the experience... Was this the first time you had been with another lady or were you already experienced? Do you get more of a thrill playing with another lady in front of your partner or from shagging him in front of the other couples.

Good luck with your planning with the other couples, be most interested to hear what you have planned!

Hello NibbleNob,

I was already a bit experienced from a good few years ago. I dabbled in ladies whilst I was at uni, but decided I loved cock too much, even though I wasn't necessarily keen on the men they were attached too :-D

I knew my husband would love watching me play with other women, and how hard his cock got proved I was right. Again though, this was a very safe environment, and so I could let myself go in safety.

As for which I got more of a thrill from, that's a hard question. Both were fantastic, but I think I got more of a thrill from shagging him in front of others. We'll definitely do some of both next time.

Speaking of next time, we are trying to rearrange some appointments so we can do our next party in a couple of weeks. I can't go into details, as at least one of the men is on here and we don't want them to find out what we have planned. Suffice it to say we are pushing things a little further than we did last time in a number of aspects.

Finally, I love the sound of Peakcouple's 'Libertine' camp sites. I think I'm going to research them, as I love the sound of people just shagging when and where they want.

Nibble on - A good question and delightfully answered by the saucy KinkyMira.

Ragnar - sounds very similar to us right now. You have to just thank your lucky stars for having sexy and sexually adventurous wives, wether the scenario ever leaves the bedroom or not. Just enjoy yourselves.

KinkyMira - I think most blokes would admit that the thought of seeing their ladies with other ladies is a massive turn on. It’s a good job it doesn’t work the other way ie. the ladies wanting to see us guys get it on 😳. I realise it’s not sexist and it’s just us blokes and the way we are programmed.

Can’t wait to hear how the next ‘Tupperware party’ goes. Please promise to give us a blow by blow account ( pun intended ). Thank you x