Watching and being watched.

Hi guys

We currently have a sexy fantasy of being watched, usually in an outdoors situation as we get slowly naked and have very horny sex as the voyeurs, maybe a male/female couple and one or two guys get turned on and begin to pleasure themselves as well, so we have the additional turn on of watching others as we are being watched. We are not swingers or anything, we are too much into each other (quite literally 😝). It’s just a very, very sexy thing for us and features a lot in our fantasies.

Anyone else into this kind of thing too, and has anyone progressed into making this a reality ?
What did you do and how did it go ?

Thanking you in advance.

S&S x

We have often gone for sex in the car at known dogging sites. It's not with the intention of anyone else joining in, just to be watched. We've been watched on a number of occasions, always by men only. Always found it quite a turn on!

I'd absolutely love to do this ! Husband not quite so keen though unfortunately.

Many years ago we were parked up somewhere quiet during the day and I noticed a fella watching us from the bushes as we had sex, hubby hadn't noticed him and I didn't say anything in case he stopped. It was a massive turn on for me and I often thought back to it years later.

wildflower wrote:

I'd absolutely love to do this ! Husband not quite so keen though unfortunately.

Many years ago we were parked up somewhere quiet during the day and I noticed a fella watching us from the bushes as we had sex, hubby hadn't noticed him and I didn't say anything in case he stopped. It was a massive turn on for me and I often thought back to it years later.

The first time we were watched we didn't even realise it was a dogging site. We were merrily at it when I was suddenly aware of someone outside the car. I was a bit spooked at first and didn't say anything to my OH. I soon realised he was playing with himself so I carried on with my OH totally oblivious of what was happening outside as her position meant she couldn't see. When I told her after we'd finished she too was a bit freaked but later became quite turned on thinking about it.

Michael 777 - Hello. Now that does sound very horny. Very much like the idea of dogging, with the windows firmly closed of course. However, have read quite a few things online about weirdos and of course police raids at certain sites. It doesn’t set the stage for a sexy evening 😝. Not ruled it out though, need to do some ‘research’ and find safe locations nearby before pursuing that avenue, or car park.

Wildflower - That sounds very horny. Pity you have to keep it to yourself. We both find it a terrific turn-on, certainly at the bedroom fantasy stage anyway. Thanks for sharing that.

S&S x

S&S - Hope you have some luck with finding a secure safe location to take your fantasy into reality. The idea of the police turning up is another of my fantasies but in real life I'd probably be mortified! x

Wildflower - Woukd that be the ‘Oh officer is that a truncheon in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me ?’ fantasy? 😝 x

Very much so ! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) x

Heheheh. Good girl x

Police have become an issue over the last few years or so and about five years ago they went through a phase of blocking all the best sites off. There are still locations though and we tend to use one down a long quiet road where you can see other cars approaching from quite a long way off. We also always park so we can drive off if situation with weirdos occurred even if we were in a state of undress!

Michael777 - Sounds ideal. We would really need to do some homework and asking around those in the know. If someone is posting locations online and we can see it, so can plod and the creeps. Your location seems ideal. Glad you’ve got a good place sorted for horny fun x

My husband and I shag occasionally in front of a couple of couples we know (and vice versa).

We have a dinner party, where the ladies quickly get naked, and we play some games, and we end up shagging our partners (and only our partners) in full view of the other couples. Very naughty :-)

Reminds me, we must organise the next one *runs off to look at calendar*

Bexy, I've known the ladies in question for a good few years. We were part of a larger group, but we got on particularly well.

Once evening (a ladies night), after a few bottles of wine, we got talking about sex, (loads of stuff, like you do!) and all agreed it was on our lists to shag in front of other people (but not in a dogging kind of way).

So, the next time we met up without the wine, we had a giggle about the whole conversation, and then one of our number asked why we didn't actually do it. Good question, and lots of discussion followed. We didn't want to shag each others blokes (only our own) and on that basis, none of our blokes had an objection, so we did it, and had a fantastic time. We've had 2 parties so far, and really need to get another one sorted.

Hi Bexy. Now that does sound interesting. You know one if my favourite movies is Kubricks ‘Eyes Wide Shut’. I love the anonymity part of all that, as one of the other things that puts me off the whole dogging scenario is idiots with camera phones. The last thing I want is my kids to inadvertently spot mine and their stepmums arses bouncing around in the back of a Vauxhall estate on YouTube ! That and being in a warm, posh house sure beats a dark car park in the middle of nowhere.

A fabulous tale, thank you fur sharing that.

Three lovely willies ?

Impressive. Greedy, but impressive 😉 x

Hi KinkyMira. Wow ! That’s a proper social circle of friends ! We are not interested in swapping either, so your scenario seems fabulously sexy all round. We love the idea of watching as we are being watched and being in a roomful of people having horny sex with their respective partners is a wonderful thought. Well done you and thank you for sharing that with us.

Tupperware parties have come a long way haven’t they ? 😝 x

Well, it isn't a free-for-all. It's all terribly polite and British (which makes it even more hilarious and wonderful). There is something wonderful about passing canapes whilst your friends are shagging away in front of you.

The ladies set up the whole thing (the blokes just do what they are told and unsurprisingly haven't complained yet). We have activities planned out, and anyone can touch anyone within the scope of the activities, but anything to do with a cock is strictly with your own partner.

I would never have guessed that one of the three ladies would be up for these parties (the other I would!), so maybe, a drunken ladies night giggle might be a way to start a "hypothetical" type conversation (which can be laughed off as drunk talk if it doesn't work out).

SapphireAndSteel wrote:

Hi KinkyMira. Wow ! That’s a proper social circle of friends ! We are not interested in swapping either, so your scenario seems fabulously sexy all round. We love the idea of watching as we are being watched and being in a roomful of people having horny sex with their respective partners is a wonderful thought. Well done you and thank you for sharing that with us.

Tupperware parties have come a long way haven’t they ? 😝 x

Now there's an idea. We talked about having a name for the parties, so we can talk about them in polite company. I'll see if the ladies like the idea of a "Tupperware party"!

Bexy - ‘The very shame of it’ Yeah right. You had a good time and now have some horny memories. Regret nowt if nobody got hurt. It’s made for a sexy tail (pun intended) on here anyhow. Thank you for sharing it with us x

KinkyMira - I think it’s great. You’ve set comfortable boundaries and everyone know the score. Wonderful. Just don’t make out that the Tupperware is really good, otherwise it might get too popular eh ? 😉 x

I have had a number of parties where the intention was for couples to watch and stay with their own partners but it quickly moved into a six-some. Since then I have had a number of similar parties where some couples stay on their own and other join in. Great fun! Just a question of finding the right couples who are not freaked by the thought. I have added a few more couples now so now have 6 to 8. Oh and a number of the ladies quickly realised they liked playing with the ladies, particuarly when the wine flowed. x

My OH and I enjoy sex where there is a risk of being seen or caught, we frequently leave our front room blinds open when she's doing photo sessions, we've had sex outdoors in a country park, I have broached the subject of going to a swingers club where they have play rooms, not to get involved with others, but to have sex in full view of other people, she is open to it but wasn't completely enthusiastic about it. I have considered driving out to known dogging spots, but there is the risk of the Police and the weirdo factor to consider.