watching OH have a pee?!?!?

I find it so arousing watching my wife pee! Not a water sports fan and have never pee’d on each other and no real desire to “dabble” 🤣 in this But I do find it so arousing to watch her pee and I’ll often take longer brushing the old teeth just so I can hang around longer. Anyone else out there that also finds this arousing. Also I’ll often search videos along this line on adult sites Just wondering what others thoughts are on watching your OH pee and how OH’s feel being watched.

Hi yes my OH lovesxwatching me lee wheathet he loves me standing over the lol and watching it pour out or just sitting with my legs wide just turns him on hope we are not in the minority woukd be Good to hear what others think

Omg always loved watching a bloke take a pee.

I am into watersports but hearing the sound of a woman peeing is so sexy, I love all parts how some sit with knees together and thighs out at a angle.

Dam single life is Rubbish I miss alot of innocent things. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

I have the same feelings as you cj34 love it when you see them standing and shaking it to get the last drip off

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Omg always loved watching a bloke take a pee.

My ex used to like watching me, I did like to watch her at times.

Especially when they use one hand to lean on the wall...the other holding their ****...the sound of it falling from a great height and landing in the bowl...the concentration on their face...and the slight shake and tug before it's put away...omg sexy as...

I've thought about making her pee in front of me , as part of a Dom/sub game , just to humiliate her , but I dont think she'd be that keen . I once saw a "mistress" ( when I was single ) who "toilet trained " me . I had to ask permision to use the toilet , and when I was allowed , had to go outside in her garden ( thankfully it was secluded ) and pee in front of her , like an animal . It was deliciously humiliating .

Not something me and my partner are into. Peeing or pooping we like to give each other privacy for.

Love watching and listening

Well must say I love my OH peeing on me over top me even better when drips it on me total turn on and I also love here it to

could not agree with you more curvy jill that last shake does it for me

More than too shakes though and you know what you are doing? Lol

Also love her holding me and doing the aiming

Nope, sorry. More than happy to share showers, baths etc but not the loo. I want to maintain that air of feminine mystique (ha!). Happy to watch OH in the shower but he can use the loo all by himself.

The only time he has been in the bathroom while I had a wee was in hospital after a c-section. I had 24 staples in my stomach and had been in theatre for 6 hours. I was so desperate to go it made the pain worse. I couldn't walk so he had to help me hobble to the bathroom and take my paper knickers off. My bladder was so full it was a wee which lasted an age. By the end we were both laughing so hard I thought I'd split the staples and had to ban him from ever trying to 'help' again... good times.

We were very much like MsR for many years, even after watching the birth of both our children, toilet time was private time, but in the last 2-3 years, this has relaxed a bit. Whilst neither of us follow the other to the bathroom to watch, if one is in the shower and the other needs to pee, so be it. We don't outright stare but don't look away either.

I have got her to watch me a few times to show how much men can struggle to get it straight and that sometimes where you point isn't where the liquid goes.

We are however in full agreement, when it comes to No 2's, thats private time and neither of us want to be involved....

I have watched my o/h pee many times sometimes she will crouch and pee for me or just part her legs to let me watch.

Trying to get her to let me kiss her afterwards but she wont go that far.

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Especially when they use one hand to lean on the wall...the other holding their ****...the sound of it falling from a great height and landing in the bowl...the concentration on their face...and the slight shake and tug before it's put away...omg sexy as...

When I was younger a G/friend I was with for many year's, used to like holding it whilst I peed. I used to get annoyed as her aim was less than accurate lol. Guess this is a case of seeing some thing different in our counterparts.

My wife and I have recently been experimenting with this, I find it a massive turn on to watch her pee and love it when she pee's over me in the shower, always leads to very naughty fun! 😜 . I have also pee over her in the shower whilst she "plays" with herself .

Love it, and watersports.