Watching wife masturbate

round of applause to rach 74 quite agreee oops my hands slipped off lol no seriously a good answer

thank you LMD :)

Jo wrote:

I think that masturbating in front of each other is a lot more natural when it is done in the course of a love play.

If I was to say to OH, 'Well, I am now going to masturbate, while you watch me' when we are both fully clothed and not at all sexually excited, it would feel odd. Likewise, both I and her would feel embarrassed if caught in the act - say I enter into the room and she is doing it, so, what am I suppose to say, 'Oh, sorry, you are busy now... well.. I just wanted to say that there is a letter for you.., whatever. Shall I come later?'

Conversely, while we are slowly undressing each other,etc and play with own genitals, it is a lot more natural and makes us more comfortable. Then I can't see problem why your OH should feel uncomfortable with it!

I agree!

My wife generally doesnt masturbate when we make love but generally enjoys to be played with or have oral. If during making love i suggest that I get her a vibrator out I gently place her hand between her legs and ask her to keep going whilst I get it - she enjoys this but she generally never "leads" the way to masturbate.

Strangely though very early on I noticed that when we were teasing each other and stroking me, as I moaned and eased my pelvis forward she would we get noticeable more aroused and she would put my hand on my fella and start me rubbing and masturbating. Normally she would be lying beside or slightly on top. I remember the first time I moved my leg slightly over and she slowly slid her leg over mine and started to rub herself against my (somewhat hairy) thigh. The more I masturbated and groaned in pleasure the more she harder she would rub herself agaist my thigh. As I started to come she lost it and did the same.

Its still a regular in our lovemaking - we like to mix it up- but I honestly think she has the strongest orgasms rubbing herself agaisnst me and watching me come.

we'll even missout on penetration on these occaisions because the waves are so strong and we both feel so satisfied

Live watching someone masturbate and cum..... Nothing like watching their toes clench and their pussy contract as they near orgasm.... Love it!

I don't think my husband would have noticed if my toes clenched before orgasm - his attention is definitely elsewhere at that moment :-D

Ahhh, well, partly true, but it's the reactions of the whole body that give the best clues to enjoyment....!

I’ve noticed the toe clenching too! It’s a sign she’s enjoying herself!

My partner loves watching me masterbate especially when using my big vibrator and my P..y is squirming as I reach orgasm

NibbleNob wrote:

I’ve noticed the toe clenching too! It’s a sign she’s enjoying herself!

Absolutely... Its a massive sign as they are the first bit to become uncontrolled. I don't know why it's a turn on, but it certainly is. Watching any activity, like showering or sex or relaxing.... I'm always drawn to what her feet are upto..... Its a sign of her overall.

It's something we do fairly regularly.

This morning I masturbated with my Fleshlight (at her suggestion) while she bit my nipples then she masturbated with her new vibrator while I cuddled her.

Very nice it was too.

Masturbation whether alone or with a partner is very natural. The only thing that makes it un-natural is the inhibitions people have. We have been including masturbation in our sex life since not long after we met and my OH asked if I wanted to see how he masturbates. I have to say watching him pleasure himself was so sexy. Not long afterwards I gave him a display of how I pleasure myself and before long we were masturbating together occasionally rather than have p in v sex. There is nothing wrong with this practice provided you have no hang ups.

We love to do this, Often it might be me only, sometimes while watching she gets excited and will join in, we both find it very erotic. I've no problem putting on a show for my wife as I'm a bit of an exhibitionist

We both masturbate together and find it quite natural. There are a lot of people who do have hang ups but sharing this solo activity is something quite sensual and intimate. It is something we share and believe that it brings us closer together.

RESPECT is the final word. There is a reason behind it so you got to work hard to find the missing link. In my opinion, some women (like myself) cum a lot easier when he watch me but others may shy off.

It's a kind of performance. Some of us aren't into karaoke either...

My wife and I have been together since the mid 90's it's only been the last 2 or 3 months I've sat on my huge butt plug in front of her it's something I've only ever done in private although she knew I was doing it in the past.

Could be a private thing for her. My wife owns a rabbit that we've used together lots of times but only when I saw it on the bed and I asked did she admitted to using it solo. I would love to watch her masturbate but evidently she is not up for that. Maybe give it time, talk about how much it would turn you on and it might surprise you

We masturbate together. We find it natural and sexy. I'm probably the worst of the two of us. I often have my hand down there if aroused and he does lie to watch. He likes to suck my fingers also. X

My boyfriend knows I masturbate as he asked me sometime ago. I usually do it once a day, possibly twice now and again. I don't mind doing it in front of him at all as it turns him on to see me and I'm happy to use my fingers or vibrator to get off in front of him. This is usually an 'extra' though and I actually prefer to masurbate alone most of the time and really have fun with my dildo.