Watching your partner cum

I’d assume it could be maybe :thinking:

I adore watching anyone when they cum.

Just had a hookup with a guy who srayed his cum on my holdup stocking tops. After stimulating my nips and giving a BJ…

1 Like

My OH and me often have mutual masturbation as part of our foreplay. I love to watch her orgasm, but I prefer not to cum as we finish the session off with PIV.

2 Likes

Extremely! A great thing to watch :grin:

3 Likes

It’s a massive turn on to watch my partner shoot his load. Mutual masturbation is a great passion of ours and we indulge quite often. I love face sitting my man as he strokes himself to orgasm :sunglasses:

4 Likes

How could anyone not love this!? Only topped by simultaneous orgasms in my opinion.

5 Likes

Especially if it’s on my face
I do love a close up

7 Likes

I love watching, real turn on, I usually watch for my work, hubby doesn’t like women playing, so we don’t partake, but my cam guys love watching me, and I enjoy watching them x

5 Likes

He loves to watch me masturbate and encourages me to do it often. I’m a big fan of masturbating myself so don’t need much encouragement at all and will send him videos of me doing it. My vibrator makes me cum like crazy and he loves to see me using it on myself.

It is the biggest turn on for me to see him wanking and just stroking his cock. Unfortunately he is on some medication at the moment so rarely actually shoots his load but can still wank for ages, like 30 minutes or more without cumming, so there is plenty for me to watch :smiley:

5 Likes

I absolutely LOVE watching him jerk off, then look up at his face while he’s cuming in my mouth 🩷

2 Likes

My OH doesn’t masturbate often but when he does it’s always with me. I love watching him touch himself. Such a turn on! I especially love it when he cums on top of me and rubs it all over my chest :hot_face:

3 Likes

Ok @HappyInPanties
How do you spray onto your own face - and drink it - either you are very well endowed or you are very bendy - what’s your secret :thinking:

2 Likes

Would love to watch more but we still live with parents so I don’t get to too often. He does text me sometimes when he has had a wank but he does it so much I probably don’t want to know every time. :grinning:

Not well endowed i’m afraid,it’s help from the wife as she watches plus abstinance from coming for a few days which obviously makes it a rare treat.I have always been able to shoot quite a distance too which also helps. :smiley:

2 Likes

@HappyInPanties wife likes me to cum on my face and in my mouth. We have a liberator wedge pillow and when she is pegging me while I am ion my back using the wedge she can push my legs back toward my head so my penis is directly over my face. Sometimes we do this without pegging, wife loves it and the act is a turn on for me as while.

1 Like

Yes, I’m a big fan of this! Feeling him pulse in my hands is a massive turn on and fuelled a few of my own solo sessions.

4 Likes

My thoughts must be hung lile a donkey

1 Like

Both absolutely love this. Love seeing her masturbate, and I will often masturbate at the same time. She often likes me to cum over her boobs.

5 Likes

Love watching him, but he has to shoot it on my clit…
Literally no better feeling than being iced like a chelsea bun :fire:

12 Likes

As any good maid would @Dirty-Wife

1 Like