Watching your partner cum

So is it a turn on watching your other half masturbating and seeing them cum?

6 Likes

It is very hot, I thoroughly recommend it!

(I edited your title to make it open to everyone and to keep to the rules.)

3 Likes

My wife loves watching me come, especially if she’s the one doing it.

4 Likes

I love it, on video or in person

10 Likes

He loves watching me play with clit and Cumming

9 Likes

Most definitely :100: and I love cleaning it up too :sweat_drops::yum:

7 Likes

Yea wife loves watching me play with myself, then just before I’m about to bust she likes to get nice and close or takes over herself so she can feel/taste the sticky mess :sweat_drops: That usually sends her over the edge too.

3 Likes

We love watching eachother cum

2 Likes

Love watching each other cum. Wife has always enjoyed watching me cum. I definitely enjoy our mutual masturbation session where we sit opposite each other, watching my wife gush as she cums and how super wet she gets.

4 Likes

I definitely love being watched coming

1 Like

For me in love wanking him off but love watching the base of the penis pulse as he reaches climax - like to watch then second later it’s all over :yum:

8 Likes

Love watching my wife masturbate and cum. She also loves watching me shoot my load on her

3 Likes

My wife loves wanking me off or watches me masturbating and like me finsihing on her chest (pearl necklace)

4 Likes

My wife takes great pleasure in keeping me on the edge and then exploding.
There’s always a lot of goggles afterwards.
She seems to enjoy me masturbating too - I’m always very pleased by how turned on she seems to get. It’s pretty rare that I end up finishing myself tho. Always seems to get more interactive!
I adore watching her cum.
Mainly I adore watching and feeling her cum. She just squeezes harder and harder until she gets there.
Phew! making me steamed up thinking about it!

6 Likes

My husband doesn’t masturbate. However, I enjoy watching him cum inside our other partners. My female partners do occasionally have some solo time, and I like to watch…but the watching doesn’t last long. :smirk:

3 Likes

I don’t have a partner, but when I get the opportunity to watch, yes, I love watching.

(I edited your post to make it open to all forum members in line with the rules, just so you know :blush:)

3 Likes

My wife loves watching me spray my own face and if i shoot into my mouth and swallow she really gets turned on.

4 Likes

My boyfriend sent me a couple of videos last night, so hot!!

5 Likes

I obsoletely adore watching my wife cum, I can tell when she’s going to have a intense orgasm, she tilts her head back and starts praying. She is beautiful.

5 Likes

As my wife gets close her back arches, her toes point and she makes little sounds that get louder and louder , then suddenly there’s an “Ooooooh!” sound and everything suddenly relaxes and she goes totally floppy.

I could watch her forever.

7 Likes