Water Jet Masturbation

Recently discovered masturbating using showerheads, running taps, water jets etc is a thing. Explains why the Mrs takes so long in the shower! Wondering how often any of you get off like this?

5 Likes

A previous lover of mine frequently used to use the stream of water from the shower to madturbate to orgasm.

1 Like

For me personally, it doesn’t do anything for me. Just not a turn on, and doesn’t get me off like a toy does.

2 Likes

Bathmate play in the shower combined with water jet works really well

1 Like

damn we have a fixed showerhead…never tried it

1 Like

I get off on it all the time. The master bathroom in our house is huge, and the tub is almost like a hot tub. Fill it up, and there’s jets below and showerheads above. Paradise for anybody with a clit :innocent:

5 Likes

this method works for males, as well as females. I’ve had several hands free Os with the massaging shower head myself. it takes some adjusting of the water temperature and pressure but yes, this definitely works for me :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have to say that I’ve had a similar experience with a pressure washer. NO! Not the jet end before we all start wincing. The hose caught between my leg, well lets just say the power washer had some good vibes going on :rofl:

1 Like

I have done this with the shower head but i find its quite alot of work and not a fantastic orgasm. I much prefer my toys, or even better… the hubby!!

1 Like

shower head upside down spraying my balls whilst i go for it with the other hand…

2 Likes

Years ago before I was on meds I actually did get a feel for things like the shower head and running water but not so much nowadays lol

1 Like

Only really worked for me after having each of the kids, still really horny but to sore to do anything else. But does nothing for me after recovery.
(Mrs)

1 Like

We shower together often and noticed that on holiday our shower had a power shower head, so having heard of how they can be used, I directed it at my clit and had an unbelievable orgasm. This turned my husband on and he was very stiff after watching me so I fired it at his penis and soon made him cum as well. We were really sorry to leave that shower behind when the holiday was over.

We have talked about changing our shower at home but not got around to it yet as it would be a major plumbing job.

5 Likes

We went to a nice hotel a few months ago, which had a large jacuzzi bath. The wife thought she’d try out the jets and while we were in it together she put her legs over the side and had a fairly quick orgasm. Great for me to lie there and watch.

6 Likes

Were any ladies doing this back when the shower was that thing you attached to the taps? Probably only ever tried it once if you did! Good chance of scolding you sexy bits off using one of those :grimacing::joy::joy:

1 Like

I have recently discovered using the shower head jets on my clit and I’m a massive fan.

5 Likes

Before I had a vibrator this was my go to

4 Likes

It’s been a while since I had a removable shower head with a pulse setting, but when I did, it was fantastic :shower:

1 Like

My ex had a pressure adapted shower head… he never twigged why I loved showering at his house! :joy::+1:

2 Likes

well being gay i used to turn the shower head round :joy: