Water sports

Hi we enjoy peeing on each other mainly my girlfriend on me. We were wondering if many people enjoy this or just a select few?

12 Likes

It can be fun. I personally don’t like to give WS to a female although I did with a previous partner who liked it.

1 Like

We both enjoy doing it to each other, I do think it’s a kink for a select few though

4 Likes

I love having hubby going on me, when I’m in the shower he’ll go on me.
My favourite one he does, he’ll get me on my knees (in the bath) stand over me, grab my hair and tilt my head back, start at my face and let it run all over me :yum:

9 Likes

The idea of it sound sexy but I sense the reality would be rather yucky :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Sometimes i will use a long silicone sound and “fill my self up with water” dont ask then pee over myself sitting on a puppy pad.

1 Like

That sounds hot @Dirty-Wife our favourite is for her to stand over me and go all over my cock then I lick her clean

4 Likes

You make that sound surprisingly sexy. Maybe in some time down the line

3 Likes

We both enjoy it. my wife loves it when I pee over her boobs and pussy, she doen’t want it in her face. I love it when she pees over my cock or when I am eating her pussy and she start peeing in my mouth and face, also love it when she pees in my ass through the tunnel plug we have.

We always do it in the shower or outside where water is close by.

5 Likes

Something we’d love to try,think sooner than later :blush:

6 Likes

Not for me, but I / we are very vanilla.

2 Likes

Yup love it. Doing it, receiving it, being covered in it drinking it from each other. Love it!

7 Likes

Not on each other but i do like being down on her then her letting go in my mouth.
Love it.

2 Likes

This is definitely one thing i miss, I enjoy solo fun but i don’t do it as much, doing it with a partner makes it a who lot more fun. Anything goes when i was in a relationship when it came to watersports.

Love when Mrs Forever squats over me and covers my face and works down to my cock. It’s normally only saved for special occasions though which keeps it special. She’s not a massive fan of receiving so it’s all one way and I love that - I make up for it in other ways to her :wink:

4 Likes

Yes @Forever_Curious we’re the same only do it occasionally, makes it more sexier

3 Likes

It’s not something for us; but I get it and as long as your happy and enjoy it - keep at it!

3 Likes

Not for me, I would do it to a partner if they wanted but don’t think I’d get anything from it and definitely wouldn’t want to receive, each to their own though

4 Likes

I’ve had partners who have asked me to do it to them but I just don’t have that kink in me I’ve peed in a glass on cam for someone before that was weird enough

2 Likes

The thought of me doing it someone does nothing for me but iv had it done to me before n it’s amazing. 10 years ago I would have said it’s disgusting but as get older my sexual mind is getting way bigger.

3 Likes