Waterproof toys?

Ive bought a few tous that have advertised waterproof but now a few of them are getting water in them and 2/5 have broken because of it! What would you reccomend?

I'd contact customer care. I'm sure they can help you out. :)

There are different levels of 'Waterproof'.

Some are fully waterproof, allowing you to submerge them completely.

Others are 'splashproof' - meaning it's ok to splash it with water (like when you are cleaning it) but it's not suitable for submersing. On Lovehoney product pages, it will usually say how waterproof the item is meant to be:

• Waterproof: No
  • Waterproof: Splashproof
  • Waterproof: Submersible

If any toy you have is listed as 'Submersible' and they are breaking through use in water, then you should contact customer service - you may have a faulty product.

If they are 'Splashproof' then these toys are not suitable for the bath or shower, but can be cleaned with a wet cloth.

I hope that helps!

I agree with David, check the level of waterprooveness. I never had any issue with toys listed as submersible, but I would not use toys labeled as splashproof even in shower. Those would be ok to only have some water splashed on them during the cleaning time.

If you have fully submersible toys breaking down because of water and you sure, that you closed them properly, then get in touch with customer service. YOu may have faulty product. This can happen.

Yup,I used LH flash 6 in the shower and it broke.Haven't contacted customer care,because it was a gift.I think it's because the cap wasnt fitting properly.I'm much more careful with waterproof toys now.

I had one toy that was described as submersible, used it in the bath and water got into it. I contacted customer services not expecting a replacement as it was a tester product and they sent out a replacement, thanked me for the feedback and changed the description on the product page. They really are a great company, as the others say it depends what waterproof-ness it claims but if it doesn't live up to submersible let Lovehoney know exactly what's happened and where water's got in, they'll appreciate being informed before others get in touch with the same problem.