Watersports...

I've never tried this with my OH, or any previous girl for that matter. I was wondering what people's experiences of it were and how you decided to give it a go?

guy3232 wrote:

I've never tried this with my OH, or any previous girl for that matter. I was wondering what people's experiences of it were and how you decided to give it a go?

My first experience of watersports came after (no pun intended) I ejaculated during sex, my partner said he liked the sensation of the warm liquid and asked if I'd pee on him. I did and loved it! We do it every now and again, it's something a bit different and kinky...I like pretending I'm marking my territory lol!

My top tips would be to drink a lot of water before hand so the pee is nice and dilute and get waterproof sheets!

xxKPxx

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ Really? I've never tried it, and prob wouldn't try it. If I was horny, I dont think I could actually pee at all. It makes it a lot more difficult.

If you drink enough water and you have sex from certain angles (missionary with your legs pinned above your sholders for example) its easy enough!

Feels nice and warm and is quite a nice relaxing sensation, a release. I was initially worried that it would smell but if you drink enough water it's not a problem at all!

xxKPxx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/search/?q=watersports&s=all

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/1245-boyfriend-is-into-peeing/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/35916-bloke-pee-thing/

As far as I was aware before I found this thread, watersports involved waterskiing and the like. Care to elaborate? Dont just assume that because this is a sexual forum everyone will know exactly what you're talking about.

Ecksvie wrote:

As far as I was aware before I found this thread, watersports involved waterskiing and the like. Care to elaborate? Dont just assume that because this is a sexual forum everyone will know exactly what you're talking about.

urinating on each other. x

Nexas wrote:

It's one of those things where I think it doesn't turn me on in the slightest but if a girl asked me to pee on her because it turned HER on then...why not?

i am exactly the same, it probably wouldn't do much for me, well you never know until you try, but if my partner wanted me to, then i would pee on him, not too sure about letting him pee on me, but maybe if thats what he wanted and we discussed it throughly (spelling?) i could be swung

ooh yeah, the cleaning... well if he ever fancied it, i'd insist trying it in the shower lol

Closest I've ever done is ejaculate myself, but was on my own and haven't done it since.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I haven't got anything against it at all. But I just wouldn't be too impressed with the cleaning up. Same as squirting, or enema's.

I guess if it happened in the shower it wouldn't be so bad to clean up?

x

x

I've always had that fear in the back of my mind ever since I did that! Was at uni away from my OH for about a month and was playing with my new rabbit (my 2nd toy!)

Every time I come close to that feeling again I can feel myself clench up to try not to squirt on my OH - he would probably freak out!

I have tried on my own to do it again but I think I have either been putting too much pressure on myself to do it again or just plain worrying about peeing the place down!

x

Nexas wrote:

That's what a lot of women say but it isn't urinary LOL You just need to give in and enjoy it ^_^

Full agreement. Its my biggest turn on. However its a hell of a barrier for woment to get over.

It's so hard not to think at the crucial moment "Oh god I'm about to pee all over the love of my life" and not in a good way!

x

Watersports is one of my no-go areas... not into it at all!

I think the thing is I'm not prepared to urinate on my OH but I want him to experience me ejaculating!

x

Thing is, squirting and urinating aren't even remotely the same thing, in my mind. I have no issue with a man ejaculating on me, but if he peed on me? No thank you.

It's just not a sexual thing to me, regardless of it maybe feeling similar to ejaculation. I had an ex who was into watersports, and while I did want to please him and I did try, there's a mental block there for me that I can't get over; and when I broke up with him I realised it was because I really did not want to do it in the first place.

Anyhoodles, horses for courses :) I shall leave the thread to those who do enjoy it!

Nexas wrote:

Trust me, from word of mouth, guys love a girl who can squirt!

yup :o)

Nexas wrote:

Trust me, from word of mouth, guys love a girl who can squirt!

Girls love a girl who squirts too External Media

Personally I just love girls...whether they squirt like a fountain or not at all!

xxKPxx

Is it just a tiny bit of pee?

x

Female ejaculation, what liquid is it?!!

x

Nexas wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

Female ejaculation, what liquid is it?!!

x

The same liquid as it is when you're getting wet!

Ahh that's why I don't recognize it! External Media

x