watersports

me and my hubby are thinking about giving it ago has anyone got any tips on watersports for us.

Hi There, never tried it myself. Perhaps these will be more helpful:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/113929-watersports/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/220665-watersports-anyone/

I've done it once, years ago. We did it in the bath but to get me peeing I had to sit on the loo before a little tinkle came out to start the process. The BF in question cannot even remember us doing it and still turns his nose up at the thought - as do I....

But it's always worth trying something once:)

bath is best as it is messy and smelly unless you are going to do it directly in the mouth then you just need to swollow fast.....

maccess wrote:

bath is best as it is messy and smelly unless you are going to do it directly in the mouth then you just need to swollow fast.....

Shouldn't be too smelly if you're drinking enough water External Media

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

maccess wrote:

Adx

I second this.

If you are drinking enough water it should be almost clear. Only the pee after you first wake up can be yellowy.

Alicia D'amore wrote:

maccess wrote:

Adx

Maybe he likes asparagus?

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

maccess wrote:

Adx

I nearly gagged - first-thing-in-the-morning-pee is bad enough - but asparagus - ewwww.

Kooky wrote:

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

maccess wrote:

Adx

I nearly gagged - first-thing-in-the-morning-pee is bad enough - but asparagus - ewwww.

its the vodka red bull combo that makes it smell...

maccess wrote:

Kooky wrote:

WandA wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

maccess wrote:

Adx

its the vodka red bull combo that makes it smell...

Beautiful External Media

External Media

I'll keep the vodka and red bull thing in mind. its agood job i drink a lot of water!

I done it years ago with the ex wife, its started as one of the curiosity things so she dranks loads of watwer all day as did i and we went in the bath and to be fair it was great at the time, loved the way it came out all over me, we soaked each other then had a lovely shower together with some great sex mixed in too.

We never did it again, i do not know why as we both did not find it disgusing but then again we both agreed that it did not really do onthing for us either so i think thats why it never got done again.

i once suprised my partner by weeing in her mouth and she loved it we had spoke about it b4 but never tried it. she would like to take this further,

My ex was really into this, for him it was a control thing - making me hold it till I absolutely had to go. It didn't do anything for me, pretty impossible to feel horny when you desperately need to pee. Because I had such a bad experience with it over such a long time I'd never do it again. But I think the control thing is unusual, most people who like the idea just like the act, not the control.

Got OH to pee on me in a hotel shower cubicle after a lot of persuasion didnt want me to pee on her though, i keep trying to get her to do it again

I have done this a few times in the past. I don't think it turns me on and I also feel I wouldn't like to have it done to me. One guy I know likes the warm sensation of it running over him. One of my lovers wishes to try it but he wants to make it romantic, if that is even possible.

I think I will question one of my friends later today and ask if there were any other reasons why he enjoys it.

All the times I have done it have been with the man in the bath and me over him. I have never had a problem with it smelling though I do drink a lot of water, though once I did it after a large amounts of beer. We where too drunk to notic smell differences but the booze did make me go for longer.

LJ would never be up for this but it definately seems a very naughty thing to do. I picture it as a DOM thing myself....

I agree the thought of it is dirty and well kinky but its not something myself and D practice.

we both enjoy it and find it a turn on.

we've done it over each other whilstin the shower so it washes away quickly.

we have plans for her to pee whilst i am inside her, and i also want to takes things alittle further regarding where we do it over each other...

definitely drinking lots and lots of water is a must - which also has other benefits too

mrs b does it for me but i do have to ask her for it. I think it's the thought of it being wrong that turns me on about it and i really enjoy the feeling of it and looking at her doing it.